[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

hi, what pantheon for uelder and for mapping?
What is the best support gem for Icicle and Pyro mine guys?? Windz and many players at poe.ninja/build has different style
"
What is the best support gem for Icicle and Pyro mine guys?? Windz and many players at poe.ninja/build has different style

That's because "best" isn't absolute and objective, it's relative and subjective. Support gem choices frequently depend on play style, gear choice and/or availability, what content you're focusing on, personal preference etc. etc.

If you look at the different builds and figure out why a person chose something over something else you'll typically learn about the game and it's mechanics. If you don't want to do that just copy something successful and don't worry about if what you copied is neccessarily the best.
"

The build is very flexible and has a lot of support options, most people just use whatever they have the colors for.
Just finished 38 challenges on this build. Uber Elder/Shaper/uber Atziri all nice and easy. Done every tier of blighted map solo. All map mods, can even do HOGM.

There is tons of room for improvement in my gear, im sitting on 27ex because I already feel plenty powerful/survivable. Currently level 96 (doing corrupt 8 mod T16s)

Glad I chose to start a miner this league!

Hello all! Thank you for the build windz, I have been loving being an icicle miner this league. I have been copying your build, but I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice on which big item to aim for with my build next? I don't want to dump currency when I don't know how to max my guy.

"
Brasolis wrote:
Just finished 38 challenges on this build. Uber Elder/Shaper/uber Atziri all nice and easy. Done every tier of blighted map solo. All map mods, can even do HOGM.

There is tons of room for improvement in my gear, im sitting on 27ex because I already feel plenty powerful/survivable. Currently level 96 (doing corrupt 8 mod T16s)

Glad I chose to start a miner this league!

Thanks so much for this. Just swapped up weapon/body armor based on this and it's a huge improvement.
"
Nexxos1512 wrote:
How does "Assassin's Mark on Hit" on rings work with Mines? I mean u cant leach life or mana from them, so how do u gain power-charges from them?
OP confirm please?
ty topick starter
gl hf
"
Mepfis wrote:
Selling my LL Miner build. Reached 11k es on it and 240k avg hit in pob.
IGN:Mepfis

That gear is insane! Question for you since you went LL Icicle (I did as well) - I just double corrupted my Shav's and got + Projectile gem levels. Do you think running an empower would work better?

Last edited by shortstak on Sep 23, 2019, 1:14:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info