[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
On the MOM version, there's no helm enchant or long winter jewels to get Glacial cascade to 100% conversion. Is that no longer needed?

because of Watcher's eye.
"
pathofboby wrote:
"
Banger1v9 wrote:
Hey guys,

Looking forward to start 3.5 with this build. :-)

Is there anywhere a detailed info for leveling and which gear is recommended in the current patch? How does my progress in the skilltree look like while leveling?

I think the gearing area in this guide is outdated too? How do we avoid the stat stick nerf?

Thanks in advance for any help :-)

Hello, Windz actually made a leveling tree progression on the PoB tree. I sugest you check this out ;)

Can you please link or explain where to find this leveling tree within PoB or elsewhere for us newbies? thank you man :-)

hey guys how does this build do in hardcore? is it too rippy? what are the pros/cons and things to be aware of? thanks!
"
renfro12 wrote:

hey guys how does this build do in hardcore? is it too rippy? what are the pros/cons and things to be aware of? thanks!

In my opinion - better not play it on hardcore. It is a glass canon mostly. Regen is high, but life pool is very low.

Edit: Never played LL version, so can't comment on that.
Last edited by zeturka on Dec 6, 2018, 5:39:04 PM
"

if u have normal hand so build will be so good for hc, but for survival u need to do low life version, https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/gn11
u can see this profile,
is there a point for Laviagne's flask this league? Or it will be too expensive and pointless? When I was playing GC in Bestiary it was dirty cheap and I loved it sooo much
Is there a point to go for acro with life version?
And does it rly worth to switch to GC on Uber elder and other hard-bosses? I mean if not should i put point on lighning dmg nodes?
"
renfro12 wrote:
"
pathofboby wrote:
"
Banger1v9 wrote:
Hey guys,

Looking forward to start 3.5 with this build. :-)

Is there anywhere a detailed info for leveling and which gear is recommended in the current patch? How does my progress in the skilltree look like while leveling?

I think the gearing area in this guide is outdated too? How do we avoid the stat stick nerf?

Thanks in advance for any help :-)

Hello, Windz actually made a leveling tree progression on the PoB tree. I sugest you check this out ;)

Can you please link or explain where to find this leveling tree within PoB or elsewhere for us newbies? thank you man :-)

In PoB, in the bar below the skills tree, there are some buttons as follows:
dropdown box <-- this one is what you want
reset button
import tree button
export tree button
search field

click the dropdown, choose the different tree.
"
renfro12 wrote:

Once you import the Life/MoM Budget version of the build from pastebin into PoB, there will be multiple trees including the leveling ones. Just click the drop down (or use the mouse scroll wheel) to switch between them. The drop down is on the bottom left near the about button.

This is what it should look like: https://imgur.com/a/gd36Wwi
Last edited by nujak on Dec 6, 2018, 8:56:00 PM
No boots in pob with links and for new players its hard to know what links to use till lab1 and so on, because we can see only 6 link armor.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info