[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
DamagePlanX wrote:
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:
I see a lot of people recommend this build. Which variation is good for my situation or is there another build like arc that is better?

I started poe a week after delve start. Went with sunder Jugg and switched to MS.

Im good at trading from doing it in D3 so was able to make hundreds of exalts before league end. I want to focus less on trading but I want a class that can scale very well to farm t16 maps and end game bosses asap. Rather only level 1 character but respecing with regret orbs is fine once I get rich.

I have an issue with my isp connecting to poe servers so I get random huge lag spikes that usually end up with a DC. I also like to farm using a controller sometimes. So a build that doesnt have too many buttons to press or very reliant on flask is a bonus. And has pretty good survivability.

One of the things I loved about MS is with multistrike and ancestral call I could just click my skill anywhere and attack random enemies without having to aim with the controller too much.

Probably wont find a build that fits all this but any options I have?

You should go with an arc trap build

Any specific reasons why? And which class goes that build?
Would it be a good idea to take the mine damage nodes instead of the global physical damage nodes at the shadow start region?

Since the physical damage nodes do nothing for arc if you're gonna be using it.
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
hey guys how does this build do in hardcore? is it too rippy? what are the pros/cons and things to be aware of? thanks!
Can you show the full gems and links for both
GC build / Arc build?

also lvls that each gem needs and so on.. it's really missing in the guide :(
Hey guys,

Looking forward to start 3.5 with this build. :-)

Is there anywhere a detailed info for leveling and which gear is recommended in the current patch? How does my progress in the skilltree look like while leveling?

I think the gearing area in this guide is outdated too? How do we avoid the stat stick nerf?

Thanks in advance for any help :-)
"
Banger1v9 wrote:
Hey guys,

Looking forward to start 3.5 with this build. :-)

Is there anywhere a detailed info for leveling and which gear is recommended in the current patch? How does my progress in the skilltree look like while leveling?

I think the gearing area in this guide is outdated too? How do we avoid the stat stick nerf?

Thanks in advance for any help :-)

Hello, Windz actually made a leveling tree progression on the PoB tree. I sugest you check this out ;)
What about the dual wield nerf - will we still be able to use Whirling Blades? In the PoB it's still dagger + sceptre.
"
Edeka wrote:
What about the dual wield nerf - will we still be able to use Whirling Blades? In the PoB it's still dagger + sceptre.

double dagger or double foil
Hi!

I want to play this build for this season, however, I'm a bit confused about what is the gear I need for the budget version (not the LL version). Can anyone help me out pls?

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by AlphaEvolved on Dec 6, 2018, 3:13:12 PM
On the MOM version, there's no helm enchant or long winter jewels to get Glacial cascade to 100% conversion. Is that no longer needed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info