[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
arherter wrote:
Sorry if I'm being redundant, but, is it mandatory to have 2x the long winter? I mean, does the extra burst gives more dmg? Moreso, why the helm enchant + 2x long winter?

I think thats alternative. You start with the long winter and drop those if you should get your +1 mines helmet with enchant.
"
arherter wrote:
Sorry if I'm being redundant, but, is it mandatory to have 2x the long winter? I mean, does the extra burst gives more dmg? Moreso, why the helm enchant + 2x long winter?

As Oxygene said, it's a cheap alternative to the helmet enchant. Also, GC isn't exactly a linear spell. It "bounces" along the way - similar to a stone ricocheting on the surface of a lake. The additional burst refers to an extra ricochet, which is useful for mapping/offscreening stuff.

This question comes back quite often, so it would be nice to have it included in the reworked version of the guide. As well as, the mechanics behind the yoke of suffering, a setup for farming uber lab, and several pastbin with the most popular options.

Yeah, it's a lot of work... and I'm not expecting to see it anytime soon. ^^'
Last edited by Mirchea on May 31, 2018, 10:43:54 AM
nice
ign:JaqenHghar

warbands
"
As well as, the mechanics behind the yoke of suffering, a setup for farming uber lab, and several pastbin with the most popular options.

I might post some intermediate setups if I end up liking the build. I avoided the build for a long time cuz mines felt clunky, but seeing lots of saboteurs leveling over 95 and then the possibility to respec to traps made gc mines more interesting.
So we're going explosive trap + freezing pulse until level 12? Then either lightning trap or fire trap alongside explosive trap?
build will be good for league start in 3.3?
no nerf?
Well snap Rory confirmed that

"Vaal Arc has special behaviour: If it's cast by a Totem/Trap/Mine, the buff will be passed to the owner of the Totem/Trap/Mine, meaning it'll then apply to all of your Arcs and the Arcs of your Totems/Traps/Mines!"

makes it for a very strong contender I feel for the aoe clear vs KB mines and maybe even as single target. Bah so confusing now lol
"
koldmialj wrote:
build will be good for league start in 3.3?
no nerf?

no nerfs, strong as always
how build would look for this league?
"
V400KG wrote:
how build would look for this league?

nothing changed

check front page 3.3 section for pob

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info