[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
trollzilla wrote:
"
what do you guys think is the best way to go on the chest piece? what wins between a 6l Carcas Jack and a 6l high life +1 active chest ? Thanks. I have the funds to do either and want to make the right purchase. Doing up to t15 maps no issue.

right now im using the helm as my 6l with the remote mine, plus additional mine and hypothermia. hideout dps is 32k

A 6l carcass is completely worth it. A high life chest piece is a decent filler, but carcass is still BiS.

Incorrect. Shaper's rare with 1.5% crit is. Reason why I have not recommended that is very few ppl have a few mirrors to blow on a single piece of equipment, esp it you manage to get one with +1 corrupted. This is where min Maxing takes the wheels, remove crit strike add empower 4 add crit damage remove mine and trap damage, etc etc.
My actual steam based account:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ShadowGenisys/characters
Last edited by Pyroclasms on Jan 18, 2018, 6:07:01 PM
"
Pyroclasms wrote:
"
trollzilla wrote:
"
what do you guys think is the best way to go on the chest piece? what wins between a 6l Carcas Jack and a 6l high life +1 active chest ? Thanks. I have the funds to do either and want to make the right purchase. Doing up to t15 maps no issue.

right now im using the helm as my 6l with the remote mine, plus additional mine and hypothermia. hideout dps is 32k

A 6l carcass is completely worth it. A high life chest piece is a decent filler, but carcass is still BiS.

Incorrect. Shaper's rare with 1.5% crit is. Reason why I have not recommended that is very few ppl have a few mirrors to blow on a single piece of equipment, esp it you manage to get one with +1 corrupted. This is where min Maxing takes the wheels, remove crit strike add empower 4 add crit damage remove mine and trap damage, etc etc.

Still don't see it's value even with your explanation. I'm close to 6m dps rn, i don't need damage, i need more AOE. I suppose its situational. What's your gear rn?

Mine -

Incorrect. Shaper's rare with 1.5% crit is. Reason why I have not recommended that is very few ppl have a few mirrors to blow on a single piece of equipment, esp it you manage to get one with +1 corrupted. This is where min Maxing takes the wheels, remove crit strike add empower 4 add crit damage remove mine and trap damage, etc etc.[/quote]

Still don't see it's value even with your explanation. I'm close to 6m dps rn, i don't need damage, i need more AOE. I suppose its situational. What's your gear rn?

Mine -
[/quote]

Are your resists capped? If you're doing 6m dps...seems like you wouldn't need them to be.
"
trollzilla wrote:
"
Pyroclasms wrote:
"
trollzilla wrote:

Mine -
[/quote]

Better than yours. It's not situational. You said carcass is bis,it's not, it's just more affordable. Wanted to point that out.

It's ShadowGenisys here BTW. That's my forums account. Also your dps is that shaper or just normal dps that pops up. Seems it's normal dps unless 10% pen from bubonic magically flick you over to 6mil dps from my own 4mil against shaper.

Also I've been leveling my wanderer lol, bisco + kinetic blast is fun... like ez 200mil xp/hr and crapton of currency. Prolly why you hadn't seen me playing minememegod lately.
My actual steam based account:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ShadowGenisys/characters
Last edited by Pyroclasms on Jan 18, 2018, 6:37:01 PM
Yeye i already know your gear is better shadow, didn't know you had an alt lul. If we take into account that i killed recently, then i'd have 5.1m dps consistently. If i haven't and the enchant is procced, 5.7m dps. 3.1m shasper dps - 3.6 w/ enchant procced. I miss running kinetic, that shit was fun.

Edit: to clarify what i meant by situational, i want more AOE, not damage. so to me its best in slot unless min-maxing with a shaped body gives me more AOE. So ye it's still bis for me. Maybe for others who want more damage etc but i want more clear speed. There's a certain point where damage just doesn't matter anymore. I'd rather have my cascades extending farther then them doing more damage.
Last edited by trollzilla on Jan 18, 2018, 6:51:12 PM

talking bout best in slot, for helmet you want socketed gems are supported by innervate /increased effect of shock together with place an aditional mine, innervate is useless of course but increased effect of shock is not (if using yoke).

Also the increased mine laying speed node next to saboteur notable is ~10% More (sustained) dps

EDIT: as to need more aoe , why are you using concentrated effect ?
Last edited by swaggerino123 on Jan 18, 2018, 7:12:57 PM
"
swaggerino123 wrote:
cant be against shaper, checked it in pob its nowhere close to that, more like 3.1m

btw talking bout best in slot, for helmet you want socketed gems are supported by innervate /increased effect of shock together with place an aditional mine, innervate is useless of course but increased effect of shock is not (if using yoke).

Also the increased mine laying speed node next to saboteur notable is ~10% More (sustained) dps

Thanks for the reminder, finally got my gear where i wanted it yesterday. So i can shave off dps by taking conc out and put aoe in ^_^ And check post above, i already stated that it was 3.1m.
yea i did not see that you already replied , will edit that out..

theres also the possibility to get increased aoe on a shaper helmet (only 15% tho)
increased aoe gem is a big hit to your dps ( 35% less compared to concentrated) , might wanna consider controlled destruction instead (your crit chance is easily enough even with contr destrc thanks to 2 daggers)
Last edited by swaggerino123 on Jan 18, 2018, 7:13:40 PM
"
Pyroclasms wrote:
"
Naps wrote:

made this last night. not sure how to continue? do i multimod it or slam it?

or sell? its an upgrade from my previous dagger, obviously, but only ~4k, so basically a kill-harder item?

Multi mod. Spell damage, spell crit chance or multi. If you're selling it let me know.

Will multimod when I get home from work tonight!

I might be interested in selling, my brief poe.trade related research leads me to believe it would be worth around ~40ex, pending decent rolls - is that pretty fair/accurate in your opinion?
"
swaggerino123 wrote:

talking bout best in slot, for helmet you want socketed gems are supported by innervate /increased effect of shock together with place an aditional mine, innervate is useless of course but increased effect of shock is not (if using yoke).

Hard to roll.

Alternatively, we can also take the static blow node cluster for shock chance and a whooping 15% increase effect of shock, other alternatives is abyss jewels; those comes with increase effect of shock and it's beast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info