[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
Naps wrote:

made this last night. not sure how to continue? do i multimod it or slam it?

or sell? its an upgrade from my previous dagger, obviously, but only ~4k, so basically a kill-harder item?

You'll want to multi mod. Spell damage/crit multi or chance.
"
trollzilla wrote:
"
Naps wrote:

or sell? its an upgrade from my previous dagger, obviously, but only ~4k, so basically a kill-harder item?

i figured, slamming just too risky? thanks for reply.
"
Naps wrote:
"
trollzilla wrote:
"
Naps wrote:

i figured, slamming just too risky? thanks for reply.

Too risky, but also not worth it in general.
I'm having a hard time getting past t13's. I think my gear is pretty good but I keep getting destroyed in t14-15. I really wanted to get to Shaper but that doesn't seem like it's going to happen. Any advice about how I should move forward?

Here's my PoB:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/46w8pRy1
what do you guys think is the best way to go on the chest piece? what wins between a 6l Carcas Jack and a 6l high life +1 active chest ? Thanks. I have the funds to do either and want to make the right purchase. Doing up to t15 maps no issue.

right now im using the helm as my 6l with the remote mine, plus additional mine and hypothermia. hideout dps is 32k
"
what do you guys think is the best way to go on the chest piece? what wins between a 6l Carcas Jack and a 6l high life +1 active chest ? Thanks. I have the funds to do either and want to make the right purchase. Doing up to t15 maps no issue.

right now im using the helm as my 6l with the remote mine, plus additional mine and hypothermia. hideout dps is 32k

A 6l carcass is completely worth it. A high life chest piece is a decent filler, but carcass is still BiS.
Carcass is definatly not best in slot. both +1 active skillgems or +1.5 crit chance for socketed skills shaper body armour are better )preferably both , but good luck getting that)
"
swaggerino123 wrote:
Carcass is definatly not best in slot. both +1 active skillgems or +1.5 crit chance for socketed skills shaper body armour are better )preferably both , but good luck getting that)

Those chests piece's are underwhelming compared to a +1/reg carcass jack. Its area of effect+ area damage are so much better then a shaped body. Of course it's also situational. No reason to get a crit chance body when i always crit. And getting a +1 active gems compared to a +1carcass jack isn't worth it. IMO carcass is still BiS.
well increased crit chance lets you use the increased critical damage gem instead of increased critical strikes (against bosses could probably even use controled destruction)

and comparing a +1 corrupted carcass jack .. well you could have that corruption on a shaper chest aswell. Not to mention a rare chest can give you much better defence /resistances (not even talking about the mom or phys taken as elemental mods or the gain mana on kill mods )

Damage wise the 50% increased from carcass is straight up worse than +1 gems or +1.5 crit
Last edited by swaggerino123 on Jan 18, 2018, 5:42:44 PM
"
Naps wrote:

Multi mod. Spell damage, spell crit chance or multi. If you're selling it let me know.
My actual steam based account:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ShadowGenisys/characters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info