[3.0] Poison/Bleed Tornado Shot Assassin (budget friendly)

"
wastefulby wrote:
Hello gamboy,
Maybe you calculate how much the percentage of damage causes bleeding/poison?
if bleeding deal ~30%, poison ~70% of total damage...may be better to use added chaos damadge + void manipulation (it save 8 point to Crimson Dance and we can go to Written in Blood and Force Shaper nodes).
What about Atziri's Promise (good buff to chaos damadge)?

Sorry if my question seems stupid.

Might be a good idea. It will give you less instant damage by essentially removing bleed's DPS but might be better against single target. You can definitely try it, I'm curious how it would work! Report back if you do.

In that case though, don't go for Force Shaper but rather Atrophy or Method to the Madness. Since your damage will be coming mostly from poison, increases to physical damage will give you very little benefit.

Also, why bother with Void Manipulation? It's a 39% more to chaos damage. All the other support gems I listed give more than that, and to both the poison and bleed. Unless you care about the initial hit's damage. But you shouldn't, in my opinion.

As mentioned in my guide, Atziri's Promise in the third flask in order of DPS, after Dying Sun and Sin' Rebirth. SInce I also recommend using two life flasks and a quartz flask, I would say only use Atziri's Promise if you can't afford one of the other two flasks.
Last edited by gamboy on Aug 26, 2017, 4:18:47 PM
I got legacy reach and voidheart should I use that instead of chest and gloves?
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
"
Knampfclown wrote:
I got legacy reach and voidheart should I use that instead of chest and gloves?

Legacy Voidheart reads "Melee Attacks cause Bleeding" and "Melee Attacks Poison on Hit" so I don't suppose that works with Tornado Shot ;D

Legacy Reach though, of course!
Started this build on xbox one.. lvl 55 so far and it is just starting to shine. Fast clear and really safe.

Just got the chest for 3c, no luck linking it to a 5l yet. Seems no one has found the gloves bow or boots yet though for me to bid on.

Really enjoying the build so far,

Thanks for the hard work.
Video please
"
Woland6166 wrote:
Video please

I'm currently uploading a video to youtube, should take all day because of my terrible upload speed.
Added video!
Thanks for the guide and video! I was in doubt with the build and now it looks promising and I will give it a try before the items get expensive!

Since the build has very low life leech, I have the thought of replacing essence sap clusters, path of the warrior and another 1 point to go for vaal pact and vitality void. Would this solve the the no-leech problem?
Ty for the video man, Looking smooth.
Btw, Would a Lioneye Jewel be worth it for us?
"
cyruszin wrote:
Thanks for the guide and video! I was in doubt with the build and now it looks promising and I will give it a try before the items get expensive!

Since the build has very low life leech, I have the thought of replacing essence sap clusters, path of the warrior and another 1 point to go for vaal pact and vitality void. Would this solve the the no-leech problem?

Even with all those nodes your leech will be low, because most of the build's damage comes from DoTs, which cannot leech. Mana leech is alright because you don't need big quantities of mana, your unreserved pool being like 200-300. I strongly advise against Vaal Pact since most of the build's healing comes from a regular life flask. With Vaal Pact you won't have nearly enough leech to survive, especially against bosses, and instant life flask just don't heal enough to sustain prolonged fights. I personally don't mind spamming flasks, I've been used to it since beta. But it's clearly a weakness of this build, and of all DoT-based builds for that matter.

"
An4rchy wrote:

Ty for the video man, Looking smooth.
Btw, Would a Lioneye Jewel be worth it for us?

I honestly haven't found a single spot on the tree that would justify the investment. For this build at least.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info