Bleed Bugs + Lioneye's Falll jewel bugs {Major bugs}

Thanks for clearing up this confusion, i understood what you were implying from your 2nd post about ailments being wrongly switched between 1 handed and 2 handed weapons. some people look confused though.

Can't wait for the patch :D.

Is this fixed in the patch?
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
I don't see it listed there, so are you implying it's not?
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Rompetoto wrote:
So does this mean Bows aren't considered as Two-Handed neither One-Handed? What are they then? No-Handed? :D
They're two-handed. They've always been two handed. Ailments applied by them should be affected by the new modifiers which care about wielding a two-handed weapon - as I stated above, but they currently don't because those modifiers are bugged, and not actually looking for two-handed weapons.

"
Rompetoto wrote:
Edit:
IGN Rompetoto
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Rompetoto wrote:
So does this mean Bows aren't considered as Two-Handed neither One-Handed? What are they then? No-Handed? :D
They're two-handed. They've always been two handed. Ailments applied by them should be affected by the new modifiers which care about wielding a two-handed weapon - as I stated above, but they currently don't because those modifiers are bugged, and not actually looking for two-handed weapons.

"
Rompetoto wrote:
Edit: I found a forum post from 2012 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18439/page/1
where Mark stated that Bows arent 2h nor 1h
I never said that.
"
Technically, within the game bows are considered two-handed weapons, but it never matters because we don't have any bonuses which apply to all two handed weapons, only to two-handed melee weapons. The descriptions of those stats now reflect this.
I've highlighted the part of the quote which contradicts what you claim I said. I said bows were two-handed, not that they were neither.

Bows are, and always have been, two-handed weapons. At the time that quote was written, there were no bonuses that cared about handedness that weren't limited to melee weapons. These days, there are lots (see the Slayer Ascendancy tree, which has a bunch of bonuses with two-handed weapons, which do apply to bows, and always have).

These modifiers should apply to bows, and will once the bug is fixed. Currently they're bugged as stated above, checking for one-handed weapons rather than two-handed. The equivalent stats for wielding one-handed weapons are similarly bugged, and currently only apply if you have a two-handed weapons (and yes, that includes bows).

Oh that's awesome, thanks for your reply. Yeah i quoted you wrong and phrased it wrong, was a bit confused of the different words :D Appreciate the time you spent to reply! <3
IGN Rompetoto
Any update on a possible fix?

Verified the problem was not solved with 3.0.1 update and it's kinda a bummer since I chose to go with a bleed/poison two-hander this league. With the increased map boss health, I have to avoid the touch of god more than I'd like to :(

Thanks!
It'll get fixed when it gets fixed. GGG never says when something will get fixed, because if they miss getting it done, it creates an even bigger shit storm.

Just going to have to be patient.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Just to clarify bleed implicits on weapons will not show up on the tool tip , character sheet or anywhere for that matter. But they still are working right??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info