Well-dressed Exile Competition

I'll enter to the race with 2 entries, both premium.

Bloodthorn with Chimera weapon effect, Chimera armour, beast boots+head,gore hands, Breach lord cape and breach footprints(I have had problems to use chimera weapon but it fits with Bloodthorn)

2nd entry

Arcane defiance+crimson weapon, gore skull + twisted horns, legion armour, carnage gloves and outlaw boots
Also, calling for 3d art for Null's Inclination :3

Good luck everyone! There is some awesome entries already ^^
Last edited by Weremelon on Aug 14, 2017, 7:55:37 AM

Stupidity knew its boundaries, until now.
Last edited by x3Relz on Aug 14, 2017, 8:16:07 AM
Premium entry: Gladiator. Green to match the Blade Flurry and Whirling Blades skills!

With all the shiny MTX sets in here I wanted to show of my more minimalistic approach, my first MTX I bought was a invisibility dye after I traded with a aura support witch that was rocking 11 auras and had seemingly no gear on other then a wooden staff in her hands. I feel in love with the idea that even mundane looking characters could be super powerful.

The back :3

---------------------------------------------------------------

Wanting to have a minimalistic shield art as I usually have a shield but took it of in favor of style (if GGG could make invisibility dye apply to shields I would be so happy). I farmed a spiked bundle only to realise the 3d art of the spiked bundle is very broken on witch. GGG please fix for any spiked bundle builds out there :P
hi <3 I stream at twitch.tv/sjatar_
Simple Outlaw with a Mask.

"You are a miracle, beloved. You are also a masochist and possibly an idiot. But you're my idiot." - Oni-Goroshi

- Iniquitous_
Premium entry: Gladiator. Green to match the Blade Flurry and Whirling Blades skills!

Submitted for Premium:

The modern exiled Templar:

Our Model Pedoris (currently Lvl 71 and rising) is wearing a classic Templar Outfit, colored Red and Creme, with a slight modern touch of Green toped by some bloody aspects.

As a base Outfit, the Gore Armour Set is used for Armour, Gloves and Boots.
To reduce the brute and crucial Looks, Helmet and Helm-attachment got replaced by the Journeyman Helmet and the Bandana attachment. Most important our Back Slot got filled with the fresh and brandnew Pure Light Cloak to add plain and even godly expressions. Rounded by the holy Seraphg Shield our Templar looks exalted and nearly as majestic as the gods he worships.
A slight modern touch (most important for exiled Templars, who wants to stand among the crowd of their brothers and sisters) is added by the greenish flair of the Serpant Wand Weapon combined with the creme and green toned Bone Aura.
The concept is finished by using the Vaal Weapon Effect and the Malachai Portal in addition to the well known Gore Glacial Cascade on Top of the Dragon Totem Skin. Also Ultimate Chaos Character Effect and Ultimate Chaos Footprints covers the full exalted but mighty expression of this classic but somehow modern Outfit for tomorrows best dressed Exile.
At last don't forget the two Gore Weta Pets which flanks the Templar to add their bloody yet beloved Gore Trail and the Bat Swarm which dances around the Templar while he is either killing things or while he is just looking soo good.

Last edited by Zeviroth on Aug 14, 2017, 8:47:32 AM
I killed Brutus with 17dps to get this image, it made me want to try a spectral throw build for some reason. (I even used Reaper Spectral Throw for added effect)

I used the Witch character model because she is by far my most played exile.

Cosmetics + Gear Used
- Bloodthorn Gnarled Branch + Carnage Weapon Effect
- Gore Skull + Bandana Attachment
- Bleached Demon King Body Armour + Gore Raven Wings
- Ultimate Chaos Gloves
- Pure Light Boots + Ultimate Chaos Footprints
- Belt of the Deciever (the little black aura around me!)
- White Dove Pet + Raven Pet
Auras
- Vitality (can't really see it in either image)
- Blasphemy + Vulnerability
"Have you ever seen the true face of God, Exile?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info