Well-dressed Exile Competition

"
foxyminxxx wrote:
"
Kenchucky wrote:
"
magicstop wrote:
Surprised they didn't lock the thread... lol @ the late submissions. This isn't college, lol.

Awaiting results eagerly.

when the post says 23 is the finish date but the line above says that the closing date is 24th what is the true closing date?

24th NZ time, so 23rd for the Northern Hemisphere.... That's how I understood it anyhow. The part in your post that says 23rd is specifically adjusted for your timezone.

"The competition starts at the time of this post and will end on Thursday the 24th of August at 12pm NZT. We'll post the winners the following day. Finish time: Aug 24, 2017 12:00 AM This is displayed in your local time
"

aaah thanks for this... cus i think i was late... sad times :(.

Posting for fun...didn't get these in on time
Sooo... still no news here I guess? :/
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
i think they forgot about this competition.. :)
Sorry about the delay for announcing the winners! This competition received a huge response and we're taking a bit more time to process the high volume of submissions. We expect to make this announcement in the next couple of days.
Last edited by Kechari_Tomene on Aug 28, 2017, 9:44:56 PM
This is my entry for natural character it's my Bringer of rain full phys warchief.

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Sorry about the delay for announcing the winners! This competition received a huge response and we're taking a bit more time to process the high volume of submissions. We expect to make this announcement in the next couple of days.

Thanks, Bex! :-)

Yeah, there are a ton of submissions, lol! I don't envy GGG employees that have to sort through these hundreds of pages, especially with many people not knowing how to link images.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Aug 28, 2017, 12:25:14 PM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Sorry about the delay...

Classic GGG -_-
Are there more disorderly developers than the GGG?
Well, I guess it was a bit too much of a response to the competition... though with how the number were going with the 3.0 launch, something like this could've been anticipated. Then again, almost 300 pages full of submissions... just watching through those is already a great deal of work to do. But also rating the best of those? I wouldn't want to be the one responsible...
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info