Well-dressed Exile Competition

"
magicstop wrote:
Awaiting results eagerly.

same here, can't wait to see what amazing outfits they picked out! We might have to wait until monday though... I doubt that they'll post anything big at the weekend...
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Will only be fair to include all the entries in the evaluation , if the thread wasn't closed.
"
JIuBeHbOrH9I wrote:
Will only be fair to include all the entries in the evaluation , if the thread wasn't closed.

Tha'ts not how contests work lol There are entry times clearl ystated in the first post, no one should expect to enter a contest beyond that time
"
theFoffo wrote:
"
JIuBeHbOrH9I wrote:

Tha'ts not how contests work lol There are entry times clearl ystated in the first post, no one should expect to enter a contest beyond that time

+1

BTW winners are probably gonna be announced on monday tho
Last edited by Fracture333 on Aug 26, 2017, 6:33:54 AM
I-Deer-You (hiding in the bushes). Not sure if the competition is over, but hey, he looks fierce.

Last edited by Noiroo on Aug 26, 2017, 8:25:23 AM
where are the winners posted?
With as many submissions as they had, it'll probs take them a lot more time than had anticipated to sift through everything.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!

"
magicstop wrote:
Surprised they didn't lock the thread... lol @ the late submissions. This isn't college, lol.

when the post says 23 is the finish date but the line above says that the closing date is 24th what is the true closing date?
"
Kenchucky wrote:
"
magicstop wrote:
Surprised they didn't lock the thread... lol @ the late submissions. This isn't college, lol.

when the post says 23 is the finish date but the line above says that the closing date is 24th what is the true closing date?

24th NZ time, so 23rd for the Northern Hemisphere.... That's how I understood it anyhow. The part in your post that says 23rd is specifically adjusted for your timezone.

"The competition starts at the time of this post and will end on Thursday the 24th of August at 12pm NZT. We'll post the winners the following day. Finish time: Aug 24, 2017 12:00 AM This is displayed in your local time
"
Last edited by foxyminxxx on Aug 27, 2017, 10:09:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info