[3.1] Raider - Ice Shot/Barrage / Everything Viable / 1 Week in League / Awesome Swag

No need for a Vinktar actually. The vaal lightning trap is sufficient. Also at this point i'm having trouble using all the flasks i want to :D
How would I change the build to get 6k+ life?
"
turtle008 wrote:
How would I change the build to get 6k+ life?

Swap Queen of the Forest for Belly of the Beast armour. Get T1 life rolls on all the other gear.
Eventually swap Starkonja's helm as well for a higher life helm. Bear in mind that you might run into str problems though. Because of the stat requirements. You can also swap all the jewels for +7% inc life jewels (and some bow stats, like attack speed and phys dmg or so). There is also a jewel called "Anatomical Knowledge" which gives 8% inc life plus 1 Life per 3 int located in radius, which i'm using atm. Only jewel socket where it makes sense is the one above blood drinker, since you can get the socket and the two 10 int nodes.

Other than that, idk where else you could get more life, without having to respec a lot on the tree and sacrificing a big chunk of dmg.
Little update from my side:
All Guardians down (some nasty map rolls) and Shaper too :)
I tried Uber-Atziri but that is a different story. Never tried it before and had no portal left when i got to Atziri herself lol.
Really happy how this build turned out.
"
Little update from my side:
All Guardians down (some nasty map rolls) and Shaper too :)
I tried Uber-Atziri but that is a different story. Never tried it before and had no portal left when i got to Atziri herself lol.
Really happy how this build turned out.

Yea, Atziri fights are all about experience! Dont give up, I am very glad u like the build! :)

"
very nice build, Im lvl 96 atm with it. Very fast clear, do all content & lot of fun

Wow, that is great!
I am currently playing a Starforge Berserker. Might go back to my IceShot build later.
Glad someone takes it to higher levels!

"
The build sounds good, but is this build only good with chin sol and point black? or is other bows viable?

A really good rare Harbinger bow might outperform Chin Sol at some point. We just take advantage from the Chin Sol as it gives a ton of single target for our barrage!

"
Thanks for the build post and Idea enjoying so far!

I'm happy man ;)

"
I have a 6link Hyri's ire instead of QOTF, not sure if I Should replace Ire with QOTF for the life/movespeed. I'd lose dps but gain the life roll on QOTF, and the movespeed...

Give it a shot and tell me :P
____

Sorry to all for the late responses. I was on holidays :P
Outdated:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1955346 // IceShot Raider
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1755526 // OccCIReave
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1164453 // MF_Party_Culler
"
_maestro_t wrote:

Yea, Atziri fights are all about experience! Dont give up, I am very glad u like the build! :)

I know the mechanics of the fights ofc. But it got me by surprise how much tankier they are in Uber, which makes them also become more aggresive. At least i didn't pay for the fragments :D

Gotta admit though, that i swapped from Ice Shot to LA now. Less damage, but the mapping feels smoother and the shocks are nice. Also swapped Hypothermia for Pierce.
That also allowed me to get rid of the Omen of the Winds jewel. So i'm sitting at 6k life now without a Belly.
Bought myself a Devotos with "+2 Barrage" enchant. So i'm simply swapping helmets before boss fights.

Again thanks a lot for making this guide. Made my first bow char a success.
Sorry if this question was asked before, but why Elemental Focus if you have Phys to Lightning and Ice Bite on Barrage? The gem makes the supported skill cannot inflict ailment which mean Barrage cannot shock or freeze bosses for maximum damage.
"
Akuq wrote:
Sorry if this question was asked before, but why Elemental Focus if you have Phys to Lightning and Ice Bite on Barrage? The gem makes the supported skill cannot inflict ailment which mean Barrage cannot shock or freeze bosses for maximum damage.

You are right in a way. But Ele focus is simply too big of a dps boost to ignore it. For example, i loose 1mill dps if i drop it (fully buffed).
And you can still shock bosses with vaal lightning trap/vessel of vinktar, or chill them with frostbomb i believe.

Let's say you swap Ele focus for Hypothermia to increase chill and freeze. According to PoB you still loose damage.
I would also recommend dropping phys to lightning for a better support gem. There are many better gems to boost single target dps.
Last edited by goopQ on Sep 6, 2017, 7:50:05 AM
CAn u give an example of what to swap in for Phystolight? added light maybe? What about increased critical strikes?
"
CAn u give an example of what to swap in for Phystolight? added light maybe? What about increased critical strikes?

Cold Penetration/Greater multiple projectiles.

My setup:
Barrage - WED - Added Cold - Ele Focus - Cold Pen - Ice Bite
I prefer cold pen over gmp.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info