[3.1] Raider - Ice Shot/Barrage / Everything Viable / 1 Week in League / Awesome Swag

You'd have to sacrifice at least 14 skill points to get there. And that would be the straight way.
Grabbing some nodes left and right would mean to sacrifice even more.
I don't see how you would compensate those lost skill points, by going all the way to EO.

Imo it's not needed either. The build does enough dmg.
"IceShot Dps: Enough on a 5 Link to clear all content.
90 % Chance to Hit"

Numbers please
"
Demonyte wrote:
"IceShot Dps: Enough on a 5 Link to clear all content.
90 % Chance to Hit"

Numbers please

382k dps on a 5L IceShot
This is buffed: 7 Frenzys, all Flasks, enemy is chilled/frozen
(No threshold jewel though)
91% chance to hit.
So yeah, you kill all mobs in maps.

Are you satisfied?
How do you manage the mana with the barrage and the ice shot? I always have mana problems.

Thx by advance the answer.
for mana, you are close to some mana leach nodes (next to the increased life leech nodes central bottom of the tree). I put one point into mana leech and I have no issues with mana at the moment.
I'm leveling this build now, but I'm questioning the barrage support gems you use. Is that the optimal setup?
Started this build 2 days ago on Xbox.

I will finish the Acts today and start mapping.
I have good gear to use from my Shadow but only a 5 link belly and 4 link Chin Sol.
I used 134 fusions on Chin Sol and got only a 4 link :o.

My question is should I play 4-link Barrage and 5-link Ice shot or 4-link Ice shot and 5-link Barrage? If I have new fusions I will try the Chin Sol again ...

Btw. I am also from Germany :D.
"
xLuciferIX wrote:
Started this build 2 days ago on Xbox.

I will finish the Acts today and start mapping.
I have good gear to use from my Shadow but only a 5 link belly and 4 link Chin Sol.
I used 134 fusions on Chin Sol and got only a 4 link :o.

My question is should I play 4-link Barrage and 5-link Ice shot or 4-link Ice shot and 5-link Barrage? If I have new fusions I will try the Chin Sol again ...

Btw. I am also from Germany :D.

Most definitly Ice shot in the 4L.
Or make the setup swappable.
Eg. swap ice shot for barrage against bosses.

But from my exp with the build having both at your disposal is better, since you will encounter some rare mobs here and there, where you wanna use barrage. Not to mention breach rares or essence monsters.

PS: warum ist es so kalt?!
Iceshot/Barrage is so much fun.
8+ Million shaper dps with abit of effort put into the character.

https://pastebin.com/sUcU7Jjw

Last edited by Raazen on Sep 19, 2017, 1:34:08 PM
Anyone able to toss me a critique? What should I upgrade next or look for and such. Would appreciate it much!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info