[3.1] Raider - Ice Shot/Barrage / Everything Viable / 1 Week in League / Awesome Swag

I have a 6link Hyri's ire instead of QOTF, not sure if I Should replace Ire with QOTF for the life/movespeed. I'd lose dps but gain the life roll on QOTF, and the movespeed...
Im only level 70 at the moment but Ive been having mana problems since very early on, I took out cold penetration and replaced it with mana leech until I can put some more points into mana Spirit Void.
I noticed playing this build from level 1 it was very squishy all the way through up to and including chapter 10, but now Im doing maps and putting points into life and evasion and have all the gear I need, Im finding it much easier to play. Excellent build and fun to play once you get past the initial stages to working towards the required gear.
The pastebin link isn't working for me. Is there an updated one or am I messing something up?
"
GreyBeard1 wrote:
Im only level 70 at the moment but Ive been having mana problems since very early on, I took out cold penetration and replaced it with mana leech until I can put some more points into mana Spirit Void.
I noticed playing this build from level 1 it was very squishy all the way through up to and including chapter 10, but now Im doing maps and putting points into life and evasion and have all the gear I need, Im finding it much easier to play. Excellent build and fun to play once you get past the initial stages to working towards the required gear.

Hey mate, you should take the node "Essence Sap" it's only 3 points and can resolve your probleme i guess.

Good game!
hey guys, im currently rolling with something like this, lvl 89 ranger
My gear:
Spoiler

I don't know how to link jewels but im using 3 rares and 1 threshdold (ideally 2 thresholds)
1 rare: 16% light dmg, 10% inc crit multi, 7% life
2 rare: 15% light dmg, 10% proj dmg, 5% life
3 rare: 16% light dmg, 12% fire n cold res, 6% life
and omen on the winds as fourth one

the passives:
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAHRBS0F-Q-rEYEUdRa_FyYZihvIIXYj0yP2JIsk_SaVKgsqOC5TMHEwfDH6Nj031DnUOkI8vj7PQdBDMUd-Sn1LeEz_TZJOKlFHVUtVhVb6Whpbr13yX3BfsGHiYetjp2VNZ6BtbG8ncFJ07XXLdvd313j5elN6hHrvfXV-3X8rg22ExYbOh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo25jb-PYJcGmmqbJpu1oJ-hIqJApMKly6fUr-u3trvjvTa95r6nwTPDM8M6xKLIzM96z93QrdNv037UI9jV2sHdRt2o32_jn-dU6mLtP-4O73rvj_GK9Pj9bv66_sj_3g==?accountName=Cedvin&characterName=Tsunave

+2 skillpoints, avatar of slaughter and avatar of veil
Stats:
~4.2k hp
~15k eva
~20k dps in ho
Im swapping gems for barrage since I wasn't able to get 5l6s queen with decent rolls for decent price.
Gem setup:
6L: ice shot-gmp-wed-ice bite-immolate-add light dmg (dropped since I dont have 6l)
(immolate is rly nice burst of damage, could be swapped for hyphotermia or damage on full life if not using blood rage)
6L: barrage-sp-wed-ice bite-immolate-add light dmg (same as above)
4L: COH-HOI-ASSM-Ice golem (literally any utility gem)
4L: IC (3 lvl)- CWDT (7 lvl)- inc dur (any lvl your str can allow) - vaal haste (cwdt + ic prevents from dying from multiple fast hits, fe. you got hit for 90% life and are about to get hit again, ic will prevent second hit and will give you like 1-2 sec to panic flask or life steal; vaal haste for bosses, with inc dur it is like 6 or 7 seconds i belive)
4L: wrath-blood rage-blink arrow-faster attacks (movement and more utility)

Besides that im mostly one shotted by bosses/unique monsters this build is a loads of fun. Done maps up to t13 for now (never tried higher) and uber lab (rly riski, one mistake and im dead with izaro).

I tweaked a little bit passives so I could use Windripper instead of phys bow and going full elemental damage without need of conversion. ATM my light dmg is a little bit higher than cold, thats why I went with light jewels and added light dmg gem. Im still not sure about drillneck thou, ideally would be with additional arrow.

Any opinions guys? Further tweaks and adjustments?
wanted to ask why QOTF and not belly? Why exactly that armor?
How do we make this work with only one set of mana leech nodes. I'm struggling hard with having almost no leech at all.
"
Hextall wrote:
wanted to ask why QOTF and not belly? Why exactly that armor?

it is ev and move speed oriented build so belly would be pointless, in most scenarios only heavy armor which can outclass high rolled qotf or hyrris or any ev based gg armor is kaoms but it requires to build heavily around it since it requires almost 200 str.
Could ya put up a video? not a video guide, just maybe the build in action
Hey.. since queen of the forest 6L is like 10 ex right now. is'nt kintsugi a better option? please let me know which armour is better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info