[3.1] Raider - Ice Shot/Barrage / Everything Viable / 1 Week in League / Awesome Swag

Right, but even with medium radius you don't have enough dex in either areas to fill the requirement. The one by duelist starting area has 10 dex, and the one by ranger has 30.
I am feeling very squishy leveling this build
Doomfletch prism can play this build? or only use chin sol
can you recommend another bow plz.
"
koopa77 wrote:
Right, but even with medium radius you don't have enough dex in either areas to fill the requirement. The one by duelist starting area has 10 dex, and the one by ranger has 30.


Yeah I have to say I'm pretty confused with this as well. The threshold gems simply won't work at these places.
"
Mault wrote:
"
koopa77 wrote:
Right, but even with medium radius you don't have enough dex in either areas to fill the requirement. The one by duelist starting area has 10 dex, and the one by ranger has 30.


Yeah I have to say I'm pretty confused with this as well. The threshold gems simply won't work at these places.


Both of these areas provide enough Dex to make the gems work. You do NOT need to have the points allocated for it to count. You simply have to have 40 dex in the radius, which both have.
BETA KEY INVALID! *Cries*
"
Raelena wrote:
"
Mault wrote:
"
koopa77 wrote:
Right, but even with medium radius you don't have enough dex in either areas to fill the requirement. The one by duelist starting area has 10 dex, and the one by ranger has 30.


Yeah I have to say I'm pretty confused with this as well. The threshold gems simply won't work at these places.


Both of these areas provide enough Dex to make the gems work. You do NOT need to have the points allocated for it to count. You simply have to have 40 dex in the radius, which both have.


Oh I get it now. Didn't know that was how it worked. Thank you for explaining it :)
Thanks for the build. I always wanted a archer toon with ice-shot specifically. This guide helped me out big time.
Currently level 67, build is going strong.

Why physical to lightning on the barrage links?
"
slowmath wrote:
Currently level 67, build is going strong.

Why physical to lightning on the barrage links?


Wondering about this myself. Why not just do phys to cold?

Edit: Nvm just realized that phys to cold doesn't exist. Lol
Last edited by Mault on Aug 19, 2017, 5:33:56 PM
Hello mate what's the best helm enchant 2 proj for barrage or iceshot damage thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info