[3.1] Raider - Ice Shot/Barrage / Everything Viable / 1 Week in League / Awesome Swag

"
Raidki wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:

Yes, I do. Here's my updated PoB link with my new +1 arrow Chin Sol. Shaper dps is now at 6.15mil. So minotaur kill should be quite a bit faster than in above vid where I had 5.07mil:

https://pastebin.com/WfmWp0st

Just a question, should i go for duelist or shadow tree first? Also, do you think that's possible for that build to work on HC?

edit: also, what is your pantheon?

That depends. If you're using Lioneye's Fall jewel, go Shadow first, so you can get your leech from the claw nodes there. If not, Duelist first.

As for HC. I'd say it's viable. Just focus on getting more life. Mapping is very safe cuz you freeze everything. As for bosses, facetanking with Chin Sol may not be the safest way to go in HC ;-)

For Pantheon I use Brine King so I don't get stun locked by high lvl bosses/Guardians, and Yugul for less reflect damage taken. If you're not worried about stuns, go Lunaris for mapping, and Solaris for bosses/guardians.

/edit: Also, here's my latest PoB link in case ur interested: https://pastebin.com/0CK1G727
Last edited by Fritso on Oct 15, 2017, 12:54:18 PM
Doomfletch Prism or Chin Sol? I have both and cant decide which one i try 6-link.

Nevermind, realize that with doomfletch i have to respec whole tree to get that nice phys damage. Or dont? Help me, please :)
Last edited by b00zzy on Oct 16, 2017, 8:44:41 AM
"
b00zzy wrote:
Doomfletch Prism or Chin Sol? I have both and cant decide which one i try 6-link.

Nevermind, realize that with doomfletch i have to respec whole tree to get that nice phys damage. Or dont? Help me, please :)

This build = Chin Sol. Doesn't work with Doomfletch.

Doomfletch is phys scaling, so you need different tree, and very different gear.
How about The Pandemonius in this build?
Is rare better?
"
oimo wrote:
How about The Pandemonius in this build?
Is rare better?

Whilst that ammy can be nice for this build, I'd recommend going rare.
You'll get similar or more dmg with a rare, and the rare can have a nice life roll and accuracy if you're short on that.

It also means you can't use Elemental Focus in your barrage, because that disables status elements like chill for that skill.

For reference:

Current setup:
7.58m Shaper Barrage dps
6.3k life

6L Barrage: Ele damage - Added Cold - Ice Bite - DMG on Full life - Ele focus

With Pandemonius:
6.35m Shaper Barrage dps (only works if enemy can be chilled, otherwise it's 5.68m)
6.0k life
6L Barrage: Ele damage - Added Cold - Ice Bite - DMG on Full life - Cold Pen
hello .. I need help, I have a good mess here

first try to make my own build, I aim towards full elemt resist + evasion + full citic, according to several opinions... the result was horrible hahaha

trying to correct my failures, according to his advices, ended up being very similar to NeverSink .. i dont like soo much :(

but also I came the doubt because nobody took advantage of the passives related to cold damage, looking for that I come here, where I feel much more comfortable :)

let's get to the point, a couple of doubts that I still have:
* Why does not anyone choose Flash Freeze?
* Why does not anyone choose Phas Acrob?
* Because everyone chooses +1 Frenzy charge? (seriously, everyone tells me to choose, but no one because it's so important)
* I probe another combination for my attack: Barrage + AddCold + EDwA + IceBite + ColdPen
- for lower consumption of mana here can also be PTL or FA
- I did not put 6L because I do not think I can get an item like that
- I probe that elemental focus is super effective but I do not have enough intelligence

IMPORTANT CLARIFICATIONS:
- I'm poor so I can not buy anything: P
- I have enough occupations so I can not dedicate 20hs x day
- Currently use Death ARp, eventually try to get Death Opus

from now and thank you very much if you have taken the time to read all this, any criticism, advices, explanation is more than welcome.

that for now, then I hold you with more doubts

(apologies, English is not my first language)
---------------------------
| IGN: HessedElohim |
---------------------------
" I can do all things through him who strengthens me - Philippians 4:13 "
( Todo lo puedo en aquel que me fortalece - Filipenses 4:13 )
"
Hessed wrote:
hello .. I need help, I have a good mess here

first try to make my own build, I aim towards full elemt resist + evasion + full citic, according to several opinions... the result was horrible hahaha

trying to correct my failures, according to his advices, ended up being very similar to NeverSink .. i dont like soo much :(

but also I came the doubt because nobody took advantage of the passives related to cold damage, looking for that I come here, where I feel much more comfortable :)

let's get to the point, a couple of doubts that I still have:
* Why does not anyone choose Flash Freeze?
* Why does not anyone choose Phas Acrob?
* Because everyone chooses +1 Frenzy charge? (seriously, everyone tells me to choose, but no one because it's so important)
* I probe another combination for my attack: Barrage + AddCold + EDwA + IceBite + ColdPen
- for lower consumption of mana here can also be PTL or FA
- I did not put 6L because I do not think I can get an item like that
- I probe that elemental focus is super effective but I do not have enough intelligence

IMPORTANT CLARIFICATIONS:
- I'm poor so I can not buy anything: P
- I have enough occupations so I can not dedicate 20hs x day
- Currently use Death ARp, eventually try to get Death Opus

from now and thank you very much if you have taken the time to read all this, any criticism, advices, explanation is more than welcome.

that for now, then I hold you with more doubts

(apologies, English is not my first language)

- Flash Freeze: not optimal compared to other dmg nodes
- Phase Acrob: 4 points which provide very little defense. They don't protect against being 1-shot. Better get 4 extra life points for that.
- +1 frenzy charge because they provide an insane amount of damage. Also when using Darkray Vectors very frenzy charge prodives an additional 5% movespeed and 2% dodge chance. 1 frenzy charges give us at base 4% attack speed, and 4% more dmg. Then per frenzy charge we get from ascendancy point Avatar of Slaughter an extra 2% movespeed, 3% attack speed, and 3% attack damage.
- Barrage + AddCold + EDwA + IceBite + ColdPen. Those links are perfect when using a 5L. Never use PtL, it's pretty crap and not optimal. You can indeed skip ele focus if you don't have enough INT.

Hope this helps, cheers
Last edited by Fritso on Oct 22, 2017, 7:45:28 AM
Whoop Whoop, after lots of tweaking I made it. Reached the 8 million Shaper dps on Barrage with Chin Sol :-)

Lvl 98
6.2k hp
8.03 million Barrage Shaper dps

PoB:
https://pastebin.com/TurmZKQs

Gear:

"
Fritso wrote:
Whoop Whoop, after lots of tweaking I made it. Reached the 8 million Shaper dps on Barrage with Chin Sol :-)

Lvl 98
6.2k hp

PoB:

Gear:

Question, I didn't see anyway in passive & gear you have any piercing. Wouldn't piecing be good for mapping?
"
KiadawP wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:

Lvl 98
6.2k hp

PoB:

Gear:

Question, I didn't see anyway in passive & gear you have any piercing. Wouldn't piecing be good for mapping?

There is a Pierce Support gem in the Lightning Arrow setup in the Death's Opus.
Chin Sol is only used for single target vs Guardian/Shaper.

For clearing maps you can use LA + Pierce, or Ice SHot + Chain. Whichever feels better for you.
Last edited by Fritso on Oct 22, 2017, 10:38:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info