[3.0] Tempest's Binding KB Pathfinder | All 4 Guardians & Shaper in 12 Minutes | Fastest Mapper

Thanks a lot Tetlis,

i have abt 50ex i can spend after selling everything.

Should i save for +2 tempest or HH ?

Just wanna buy whichever would give me the most bang for my money.

Il switch everything you just said.
"
Jihax wrote:
Thanks a lot Tetlis,

i have abt 50ex i can spend after selling everything.

Should i save for +2 tempest or HH ?

Just wanna buy whichever would give me the most bang for my money.

Il switch everything you just said.

It's difficult for me to answer while I don't have HH.

But a +2 barrage provide to your single target a constant +50% more dps buff.
In other hand, HH give rare monsters buffs. But the buffs on rare monster are totaly random, so the effectivness of this belt is rather unpredictable and variable.
"
"
sSasori wrote:
"

This corruption won't change anything. Yes elemental weakness will buff your dps.
But at the same time you will need to cast it manualy

Not if you link curse on hit in the weapon

Yeah. It's "possible".
But Aliaol wasn't asking if it's "possible". He was asking if this corruption would be a good substitute to culling strike.

And if we try a CoH solution, this would means ruining one of the gem setup (the CWDT setup or the Wrath setup). I think we will both agree this "option" isn't the wisest choice here.

Oh its not about the wisest choice, just saying it possible without manual casting.
Creator

26k dmg with aura and herald in ho, what is wrong......:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
"
tkf123123 wrote:

26k dmg with aura and herald in ho, what is wrong......:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Try to get empower lvl 4 wrath lvl 21 , try get better wand, like Something with 9.3+ crit chance either a rare or Piscator wand . Instead of the resistance crafted on your amulet craft crit chance .

Other thing good enought but ididn't check your tree sry, lazy

Edit: Oh and try this shit corruption +1 gem on the shield for your aura , gl

Edit : gg for your 2 HH pussy :p
Last edited by Elf_97 on Oct 19, 2017, 9:16:44 PM
"
tkf123123 wrote:

Thats a pretty terrible Piscator's, try to get the 'new' ones with 5% ele penetration and high roll, aspd is 10-18%, crit is 20-30%
about one of your gems from the poeplanner... increased critical strike with one-handed MELEE weapon? tested this with one of my jewels that has it, it does not work with wands..
reading his message complaining about only 26k dps whit this level of stuff give me the sensation he is just trolling. ^^

Honestly, when you clearly understand how to roll you jewelery, that means you understand the essential part of this build. And seeing those rares items with some such badely rolled piscator (which is common can be switched like nothing) would confirm this impression. ^^

But still there is major issues :

- The piscator awffuly rolled ;
- The Vinktar pene (need an attacks version) ;
- No enchant on boots. Aim for flat light uber lab enchant (or at least the crit enchant) ;
- The gems : somes aren't 20/20, and the most efficient ones are not level 21 (add light dmg, wrath, empow) ;
- Gems setup : where is the mandatory CWDT ? Chose between VPS setup and a Vaal setup (breach/grace/haste/etc.) ;
- In the skill tree : why grabing an IL version of tree if not playing IL ?
- Drop the Written in blood wheel for Thick skin one if you want to chose between one. You will win 2% hp. Rest of the tree is purely a question of tast.

Rest is major corruption change. And it will cost him a bunch of exalt :
- Culling strike piscator (if you do it yourself, snip piscator nicely rolled and only vaal piscato with good rolls) ;
- +1 Esh's Mirror. Same as Piscator, snip a 60+hp/37+res and do not vaal under this amount of stats.
- 21/20 gems or 21 wrath and level 4 empower/enlighten. For this, fill your switch setup in gems to level with Haku weapon (for empower).
just a heads up, i had all top end gear with culling pisca.....end game you are better off going with a rare wand
"
reading his message complaining about only 26k dps whit this level of stuff give me the sensation he is just trolling. ^^

Honestly, when you clearly understand how to roll you jewelery, that means you understand the essential part of this build. And seeing those rares items with some such badely rolled piscator (which is common can be switched like nothing) would confirm this impression. ^^

But still there is major issues :

- The piscator awffuly rolled ;
- The Vinktar pene (need an attacks version) ;
- No enchant on boots. Aim for flat light uber lab enchant (or at least the crit enchant) ;
- The gems : somes aren't 20/20, and the most efficient ones are not level 21 (add light dmg, wrath, empow) ;
- Gems setup : where is the mandatory CWDT ? Chose between VPS setup and a Vaal setup (breach/grace/haste/etc.) ;
- In the skill tree : why grabing an IL version of tree if not playing IL ?
- Drop the Written in blood wheel for Thick skin one if you want to chose between one. You will win 2% hp. Rest of the tree is purely a question of tast.

Rest is major corruption change. And it will cost him a bunch of exalt :
- Culling strike piscator (if you do it yourself, snip piscator nicely rolled and only vaal piscato with good rolls) ;
- +1 Esh's Mirror. Same as Piscator, snip a 60+hp/37+res and do not vaal under this amount of stats.
- 21/20 gems or 21 wrath and level 4 empower/enlighten. For this, fill your switch setup in gems to level with Haku weapon (for empower).

His accessory is pretty decent.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info