[3.0] Tempest's Binding KB Pathfinder | All 4 Guardians & Shaper in 12 Minutes | Fastest Mapper

Hi! i'm at lvl 57 now already have the helmet but i would like to know if the 6L Queen of the forest is a must have cuz a 6L is a little expensive for me now. For a 5L which gem drop?
Yo nice build maan!

Could you take som time to eksplain why Pathfinder over Raider?
More dmg or clearspeed? i fail to see why it's overall better eksept you get +1 proj from flasks.
Ty Sir :)
IGN: DillzMaster
hey can you help me please,have troubles with singel target.
Spoiler

and aslo have low crit chance for kb around 32%.
Hey im playing the Build too, and respeced to the new tree with the inspired learning jewl. BUT theres no more mana leech in the tree now im heaving HAEAVY mana problems even in packs, how did u solve this ?
"
Uselchen wrote:
Hey im playing the Build too, and respeced to the new tree with the inspired learning jewl. BUT theres no more mana leech in the tree now im heaving HAEAVY mana problems even in packs, how did u solve this ?

There's mana leech node in the shadow area.
Last edited by lzlucas on Aug 17, 2017, 7:36:58 AM
How is survivability now without acrobatics and phase acro?
Last edited by Noice_Applez on Aug 17, 2017, 7:40:06 AM
aahhh no nvm i oversaw sth, there is a node u need 1 point for it, south next to Herbalism. its a 0,4% node

Last edited by Uselchen on Aug 17, 2017, 7:43:32 AM
@Uselchen

Those are the wrong nodes buddy, if you look at my picture;

https://puu.sh/xckLl/94708d5bd7.png

You go those so you get notables for the Inspired learning jewel (which requires 4 notables)
Hi, since I am fairly new to Wanderers , here is a noob question for you guys.

I guess barrage is supposed to be the single target dmg right? why do we use gmp then, does it shotgun?
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
Im probably missing something obvious here, but why so much investment into frenzy charges with no way to generate them?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info