[3.0] Tempest's Binding KB Pathfinder | All 4 Guardians & Shaper in 12 Minutes | Fastest Mapper

"
Bongojam wrote:
In your stats section you say the build gets 40% dodge and spell dodge yet you have neither acrobatics nor phase acrobatics. Where is that dodge coming from?

Yeah I need to update it, I recently took out phase acro as it wasn't doing much and felt weak in exchange for more single target, thanks for reminding me!

"
Nephril67 wrote:
Hello!

Can you explain why are you taking Point blank? Enemies killed in the videos are always veeeeeery far from you, so I don't get it...

For bosses, single target with Barrage and nothing else, I one-shot all trash rares/mobs with Kinetic Blast even with Point Blank from any distance away, so taking it off would do nothing there, but it speeds up boss battles by 50%

[/quote]is this actually good idea to wear kaoms armour?
want to try this build,can afford kaom and helm[/quote]

Yeah, you'd have 6200+ HP roughly but less movespeed and evasion so it's safer. Very slightly worse single target damage because Barrage would be on a 5L instead. You swap Bisco's to Astramentis and use Kaoms instead of 6L QotF
Last edited by Arkuza on Aug 16, 2017, 3:06:39 PM
What pantheons for mapping and bossing?!
how does this build compare to this one https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1764075

My gear and i do 0 dmg to shaped raceource or shaped dunes bosses. Packs i oneshot but bosses give me trouble and i die alot to them.
why QoTF instead of something like belly of the beast?
"
onlyomaha wrote:

My gear and i do 0 dmg to shaped raceource or shaped dunes bosses. Packs i oneshot but bosses give me trouble and i die alot to them.

You need Attack Damage Vinktars and Dying Sun. Pathfinder is based around flasks, so having bad flasks is not a good idea. Also you don't need freeze flask, read Master Alchemist ascendancy. I would recommend getting an Atziri's flask for 1C in the mean time, also 20 Quality on Flasks for uptime.

Also you need good lightning damage rolls on both rings, because flat damage is how Piscator gets it's damage

"
Pharcri wrote:
why QoTF instead of something like belly of the beast?

Clear speed
Last edited by Arkuza on Aug 16, 2017, 8:58:26 PM
Ok ty, gonna go sleep now, tommorow ill buy both flasks, have 1000c budget to upgrade gear
Hi Arkuza,
looks like a nice build that i might try out.
Can you please provide us a PoB Pastebin?

I never used Vaal Power Siphon before. What's the main usecases for it?
double post.
Last edited by Akroski on Aug 16, 2017, 9:08:15 PM
Any tips on the next upgrade?
Spoiler
Last edited by lzlucas on Aug 16, 2017, 11:52:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info