[3.0] Tempest's Binding KB Pathfinder | All 4 Guardians & Shaper in 12 Minutes | Fastest Mapper

"
vjru5zl0v3 wrote:
"
For glove links it says VPS/GMP/Fork/WED but on your gear links it says chain and fork but no gmp. Which is the actual links you use?

vaal power siphon dont need GMP or anything increase project, it will shot all enemy in your screen so gmp not matter, chain is enough as i know, i will give it life leech gem maybe

Oops, my mistake, fixed it now.

Yes, Fork + Chain
"
juseq wrote:
Thoughs this wand?

Dropped in map

No crit multi = bad.

There's really no rare wand under about 10 Exalt that is better than Piscator. It would need T1 Light, %Light, T1 Crit Multi, Attack Speed, and a slew of other stuff to be better.
Last edited by Arkuza on Aug 15, 2017, 8:38:18 AM
Hi! I just came back to PoE to check a newest expansion. I'm looking for a starter build, which will help me to get some currency and stuff. Is it a good choice? I'm thinking between KB Pathfinder and Frost Blades Pathfinder.
What jewels in a 5 link queen of the forest until I can get a 6 link
"
Pure wrote:
Hi! I just came back to PoE to check a newest expansion. I'm looking for a starter build, which will help me to get some currency and stuff. Is it a good choice? I'm thinking between KB Pathfinder and Frost Blades Pathfinder.

It'll definitely carry you to any part in the game with less expensive gear, but the more you invest into it, the more it gives back. It starts out slowly, making maybe 10c an hour, but once the clear speed is up there, you can probably make 1-2 Ex per hour.

"
iMythic wrote:
What jewels in a 5 link queen of the forest until I can get a 6 link

Everything there, but just take out Increased Critical Strikes
Could you explain why linking barrage with gmp?
"
JoopO wrote:
Could you explain why linking barrage with gmp?

The dps displayed for barrage is *per projectile*. By adding projectiles, the dps increases dramatically. This is also why we go for the flask effectiveness and the conqueror's, so that we can get an added projectile out of the Dying Sun unique flask (which I do not have yet, very expensive).

Also wanted to throw out there for everyone - The DPS, particularly my single target 5L barrage, was extremely lackluster. My gem levels were around level 16 and I had trouble being able to put out enough dps to kill bosses. Very frustrating. Now, however, with about 5 more character levels (invested in dps nodes) and lvl 18 gems, I'm *cruising* through up to tier 8 maps (can likely do higher, just haven't tried yet). Just putting this out there to motivate folks to not get discouraged if they're not a powerhouse right out of the gate.

Lastly, with reference to the above difficulty killing bosses, I started saving a Vaal Power Siphon charge for the boss. Power Siphon and Vaal Power Siphon inherently have Culling Strike, which makes those tedious boss fights when you dps is so low much quicker.
+1 vouch he crafted my helm and it was good safe thread trustworthy also nice build
"
Brodrick2527 wrote:

The dps displayed for barrage is *per projectile*. By adding projectiles, the dps increases dramatically. This is also why we go for the flask effectiveness and the conqueror's, so that we can get an added projectile out of the Dying Sun unique flask (which I do not have yet, very expensive).

GMP has a less multiplier though. It is the best damage support when you have a base of 4 projectiles (and even then it's only slightly better then Ele Focus), but it's value decreases dramatically as you get more projectiles. I assume it's used because it makes QotF easier to color
Clear speed is insane but i can hardly leech enough from bosses to kill them. Feels like my barrage deeps is trash, i don't know if it's only gem levels/quality. Feels like 0.4% is too low leech to be safe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info