[3.0] Tempest's Binding KB Pathfinder | All 4 Guardians & Shaper in 12 Minutes | Fastest Mapper

"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
Damn so much Salt, calm down lol.

I didn't started the Drama here, people did mention other wander guide's in my build guide too.
And i answered them without saying something negative about their thread's.

Why am i here? Because you said my guide is shit, not suited for 3.0 etc.
So where are the fact's? Instead you went full salty.

Linking your Life pool with all buff's, yeah good job. Like you were the only wander build capable of that.

Will you get that life pool guaranteed when you need it? No, it's pure RNG.
Seem's like you have a huge ego problem, when it comes to fact's and Objective comparison.

If you have fun with your Build, good! Many other's will have that too.
But don't insult with no reason.

Someone came in saying I "stole it", when the build clearly is not the same, nor meant for the same things. Not casually mention it, nor compare the builds.

Also there is no drama, you're the one still in my build guide.
Last edited by Arkuza on Aug 18, 2017, 4:02:37 PM
Can you please add a PoB pastebin? :D
Hey man! I started out with something pretty similar, then switched over to your version, however my single target damage feels pretty abysmal. What's your Barrage DPS? I watched the videos and the bosses are melting like butter, yet when I do my t11-t14 maps it's pretty bad.

My Gear

Obviously getting a six-link is next priority.

Edit: Char is ShikiRyougi_QT if you want to see the passive tree.
Last edited by SpiderHulk007 on Aug 18, 2017, 5:29:22 PM
"
Arkuza wrote:

Twinned T11 Racecourse with full Sextants - https://vid.me/OOu2J
New Harbinger T15 Beachhead Map - https://vid.me/llLED

It is clear that you are using an auto key to use all flask...
You can be banned... watch out.
"
SpiderHulk007 wrote:
Hey man! I started out with something pretty similar, then switched over to your version, however my single target damage feels pretty abysmal. What's your Barrage DPS? I watched the videos and the bosses are melting like butter, yet when I do my t11-t14 maps it's pretty bad.

My Gear

Obviously getting a six-link is next priority.

Edit: Char is ShikiRyougi_QT if you want to see the passive tree.

Take GMP off and use Lightning Penetration instead, only need GMP until you get Dying Sun, your damage should go up by a lot
@Arkuza have u done any t16 map? My dmg so far was only able to do up to t15 map bosses.
Last edited by lzlucas on Aug 18, 2017, 11:58:31 PM
trying to figure out what the use of vaal power siphon is in this setup, could anyone explain? :)
"
ktheam wrote:
trying to figure out what the use of vaal power siphon is in this setup, could anyone explain? :)

Is to clear packs, when u dont have souls you use Kinect blast.
can you show vid for guardian kills with your setup? how many portal does it take per kill on a rare map?
Well I'm having a blast with this build even if it isn't optimal with my gear and ascendancy. Blowing up an entire screen with vaal power siphon might be the greatest feeling in POE hahaha.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info