[3.0] Blade Flurry Inquisitor softcore league starter guide

"
AngryD0rf wrote:
"
shadowragex wrote:
so crafted a offhand suppose this is okay for the time being

Yep, it's pretty good, should carry you through most content, next upgrade is singularity/catalyst.

Noob question here, is the Increase Elemental Damage with Attack Skills local or global? Will this attribute affect Blade Flurry damage dealt by main-hand weapon?
"
kutreels wrote:

Noob question here, is the Increase Elemental Damage with Attack Skills local or global? Will this attribute affect Blade Flurry damage dealt by main-hand weapon?

It's global, so yes, it will.
So my character bladeflurry char is

AV_Bladeflurry

if u look over my gear what do u suggest i upgrade?
"
shadowragex wrote:
So my character bladeflurry char is

AV_Bladeflurry

if u look over my gear what do u suggest i upgrade?

Your profile is private.
oh sorry i forgot that there i updated it
shoudnt be private now
Last edited by shadowragex on Sep 9, 2017, 11:42:30 AM
"
shadowragex wrote:
oh sorry i forgot that there i updated it
shoudnt be private now

Your gear is pretty solid, you're missing multi/wed on amu and ring, but other than that it's just 6l and better weapons.
what lab enchant u suggesT?
"
shadowragex wrote:
what lab enchant u suggesT?

I've got 40% bf damage, but i guess in ssf you can't be too picky, so anything that works will be nice :D
Yo yo im lv83 now and i cant even clear t13 maps can you help me see whats lacking in my build :(
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/L2C9XcXZ
"
Lucidi wrote:
Yo yo im lv83 now and i cant even clear t13 maps can you help me see whats lacking in my build :(

That's weird, even with your setup as it is you already have enough dps to do endgame. Anyway, you're mostly missing damage from jewels, don't know why you haven't at least got the 1 point ones by now, you can literally respec a point from 5% life into a socket and get a jewel with % life and a dps stat for 1c. Other than that, craft crit multi on that rapier instead of fire damage, try to get multi on amulet and a different 6link so that you can use a proper gem setup.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info