(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

"
trixtrix wrote:
Hello, question about the gem links section. Fairly new to poe so excuse me if the answer is obvious xD.

I am trying to figure out which gem sets go into which armour/weapon.

I assume the vaal haste/auras go into the helmet and the other 4 gem link must go into the glove or boots but then there are three sets of 3 gem links.

Wouldn't there normally be two 3 gem links (weapons), two 4 gem links (glove/boots), and one 6 gem link (body)?

So very confused T_T.

first page info
"
This build is awesome, and I've been enjoying it but I feel ridiculously squishy. I feel like I've missed something super important to make this build work but I can't figure out what it is. It says ~7K Life but I'm only at 4k right now, can you guys please look at my character and give me advice on how to tank up and what I'm missing?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Riseau/characters

EDIT: Obviously I'm overcapped on resistances, I've got low gem levels, and my character level is still low but compared to every other build I've played around the same level etc I just feel weak and idk why.

forget about tooltip in this game ffs, look for stas by pressing C button. look for ur asp on bf with or wo fa.. jeezuuuus xD 5l qotf is better than 6l shit rare chest, it give all survability and it is one of the core items in this build, why its so hard to follow the guide? u doing wrong moves and asking whats wrong.. stop doing it plz
Last edited by Little_MessPM on Sep 4, 2017, 2:30:30 AM
"
Little_MessPM wrote:
"
This build is awesome, and I've been enjoying it but I feel ridiculously squishy. I feel like I've missed something super important to make this build work but I can't figure out what it is. It says ~7K Life but I'm only at 4k right now, can you guys please look at my character and give me advice on how to tank up and what I'm missing?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Riseau/characters

EDIT: Obviously I'm overcapped on resistances, I've got low gem levels, and my character level is still low but compared to every other build I've played around the same level etc I just feel weak and idk why.

forget about tooltip in this game ffs, look for stas by pressing C button. look for ur asp on bf with or wo fa.. jeezuuuus xD 5l qotf is better than 6l shit rare chest, it give all survability and it is one of the core items in this build, why its so hard to follow the guide? u doing wrong moves and asking whats wrong.. stop doing it plz

Wow, don't have to be a dick about it... I'm asking because I'm pretty new to the game and I'm unsure about a lot of things. Apart from you being a dickhead, thanks for the info.
"
Wow, don't have to be a dick about it... I'm asking because I'm pretty new to the game and I'm unsure about a lot of things. Apart from you being a dickhead, thanks for the info.

You gotta cut Little_MessPM some slack. People are asking the same questions over and over when he has all the information listed in the first 2 posts of the thread. I'm sure it's frustrating for him to read these same questions everyday, "please look at my profile, tell me what to do"... just crazy. And here you are, using a rare chest instead of a key piece of the build asking what's wrong... I mean.. come on.

Anyways, here's my annoying question for Little_MessPM.

Do you think 30% Vulnerability increased curse effect is better than 40% Blade Flurry damage for our helm enchant?
How can i improve in my char? :)
Im doing well with uber lab/T13 (mostly)

Greetings.

P.S
This build is awesome to play! Really like it. Fast and Furious
"
darkjoy wrote:
"

You gotta cut Little_MessPM some slack. People are asking the same questions over and over when he has all the information listed in the first 2 posts of the thread. I'm sure it's frustrating for him to read these same questions everyday, "please look at my profile, tell me what to do"... just crazy. And here you are, using a rare chest instead of a key piece of the build asking what's wrong... I mean.. come on.

Do you think 30% Vulnerability increased curse effect is better than 40% Blade Flurry damage for our helm enchant?

You're right, I should really spend some time reading the thread.. sorry.

But this is why I asked:

Rare 6L
Main Hand Total Combined Damage: 1996 - 3512
Off Hand Total Combined Damage: 1792 - 3118
Bleeding Damage Per Second From Main Hand Hits: 444 - 782
Bleeding Damage Per Second From Off Hand Hits: 399 - 694

5L QOTF
Main Hand Total Combined Damage: 1535 - 2817
Off Hand Total Combined Damage: 1327 - 2415
Bleeding Damage Per Second From Main Hand Hits: 258 - 473
Bleeding Damage Per Second From Off Hand Hits: 223 - 406

That's what my character offensive stats page says, indicating that Rare 6L is better for damage or am I missing something?

Also I can't figure out why I have 125% Chance to Bleed.
Last edited by ArctanasAU on Sep 4, 2017, 6:40:53 AM
"
"
darkjoy wrote:
"

You're right, I should really spend some time reading the thread.. sorry.

But this is why I asked:

Rare 6L
Main Hand Total Combined Damage: 1996 - 3512
Off Hand Total Combined Damage: 1792 - 3118
Bleeding Damage Per Second From Main Hand Hits: 444 - 782
Bleeding Damage Per Second From Off Hand Hits: 399 - 694

5L QOTF
Main Hand Total Combined Damage: 1535 - 2817
Off Hand Total Combined Damage: 1327 - 2415
Bleeding Damage Per Second From Main Hand Hits: 258 - 473
Bleeding Damage Per Second From Off Hand Hits: 223 - 406

That's what my character offensive stats page says, indicating that Rare 6L is better for damage or am I missing something?

Also I can't figure out why I have 125% Chance to Bleed.

So you're confused why a 6L is better tooltip dps than a 5L...?

That should be blatantly obvious... lol.
"
abtoll wrote:
Regarding passives, I can't understand why the Dirty Techniques wheel is better than Blade Master unless I am missing something.

Blade Master + 2 preceding:

+45% phys damage
18% ASP
+45% bleed damage (ailments)

Dirty Techniques + 2 preceding:

+90% bleed damage

I don't have PoB but it feels like Blade Master would be better.

This is something I've been thinking about also. Not only Blade Master wheel but the By The Blade wheel also.

The conclusion I've come to is that he takes Dirty Tech because he also takes Crimson Dance.
Love the build so far, really fun to play! :D

But those Jewels.. so expensive!

"
darkjoy wrote:
"

Exactly :) 65+ pages and at every we have same questions again, im kinda tired cuz ppl dont read at all

in theory it can be better with vuln 20\23+ 4lvl enh, need to test it or do some maths

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info