(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

Hi,

A casual player here... :) Would someone explain me the role of the following links?

Blood Rage > Enduring Cry > Ancestral Protector

Enduring cry seems quite useless here, or should I just pop the skill all the time manually?

Ty for the reply and nonetheless the detailed guide! :)

Last edited by lacc on Sep 3, 2017, 7:04:09 AM
"
lacc wrote:
Hi,

A casual player here... :) Would someone explain me the role of the following links?

Blood Rage > Enduring Cry > Ancestral Protector

Enduring cry seems quite useless here, or should I just pop the skill all the time manually?

Ty for the reply and nonetheless the detailed guide! :)

blood rage/enduring cry are to get to max charges faster which gives u more consistent 10% phys/phys reduction with ascendancy.

protector is for attack speed
www.twitch.tv/ikon_sc
hey how do you deal with mana issues after you take off mana flows?
Hello! Is it fine if I change main spell to a cyclone? Just wondering if I could use two spells depending on the enemy.
"
pongsacha wrote:
hi you had an amazing build but I got some question

1.since we have chance to bleed 100% why not use Bloodlust gem instead of Chance to bleed support (even increase chance to bleed support got +add physical damage)

2.high end game jewel -Life -Physical damage + Damage over time or increase bleeding damage or attack speed or just plain + %damage (trash mob is fine so now i need some damage to boss, can't figure which one should i go )
p.s. life,Pdamage,+%damage are very expensive 150chaos+ right now. Any other cheap one before i get the bis?

3.what is our main damage from ? Bladeflurry or Dot from bleed? right now I have to choose 3-4 afflix jewel so i can focus on boss target more (trash mob is fine so now i need some damage to boss, can't figure which one should i go )

4.very nice build u have there and I love it so much

Gems supported by bloodlust cannot cause bleeding

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Bloodlust_Support
"
DanVanimal wrote:
hey how do you deal with mana issues after you take off mana flows?

There's usually no mana issues there, but if you are having, get one of the mana leech nodes next to vitality void.
This build is awesome, and I've been enjoying it but I feel ridiculously squishy. I feel like I've missed something super important to make this build work but I can't figure out what it is. It says ~7K Life but I'm only at 4k right now, can you guys please look at my character and give me advice on how to tank up and what I'm missing?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Riseau/characters

EDIT: Obviously I'm overcapped on resistances, I've got low gem levels, and my character level is still low but compared to every other build I've played around the same level etc I just feel weak and idk why.
Last edited by ArctanasAU on Sep 3, 2017, 7:57:07 PM
"
This build is awesome, and I've been enjoying it but I feel ridiculously squishy. I feel like I've missed something super important to make this build work but I can't figure out what it is. It says ~7K Life but I'm only at 4k right now, can you guys please look at my character and give me advice on how to tank up and what I'm missing?

EDIT: Obviously I'm overcapped on resistances, I've got low gem levels, and my character level is still low but compared to every other build I've played around the same level etc I just feel weak and idk why.

Uhh because you don't have a QOTF? Lol. Dreamfeathers scale with evasion rating. Your chest has 800. QOTF has 2400+ on shitty rolls. You need one of those.
"
Atriax wrote:
"

Uhh because you don't have a QOTF? Lol. Dreamfeathers scale with evasion rating. Your chest has 800. QOTF has 2400+ on shitty rolls. You need one of those.

I tested it since I can only afford a 5L QOTF and the 6 link worked out better unless I'm missing something. The extra gem gave me more damage than the extra evasion did. My tooltip is ridiculously low and I'm not sure why, probably because its mostly bleed damage. This is what I had:

QOTF 5L without Brutality: 1,218 DPS with 50% chance to evade
My 6L with Brutality: 1,748 DPS with 40% chance to evade

Hmm, that was with Increased Area of Effect gem included though, if I were to take the 5L would I keep Brutality and not use Increased Area/Concentrated Effect?

Also, for some reason Faster Attacks doesn't change the tooltip for me at all.

Anyway, obviously a 6L QOTF would ace this chest but thats like 450 chaos which I don't have.
Last edited by ArctanasAU on Sep 3, 2017, 9:31:38 PM
Hello, question about the gem links section. Fairly new to poe so excuse me if the answer is obvious xD.

I am trying to figure out which gem sets go into which armour/weapon.

I assume the vaal haste/auras go into the helmet and the other 4 gem link must go into the glove or boots but then there are three sets of 3 gem links.

Wouldn't there normally be two 3 gem links (weapons), two 4 gem links (glove/boots), and one 6 gem link (body)?

So very confused T_T.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info