[3.0] Skeletal Mage Summoner (7k+ life, double blasphemy curse)

Ok great thanks. I'm thinking about trying out the MoM variation. I just don't know what Aura's to give up to make this work. Any recommendations?
"
neezi wrote:
Ok great thanks. I'm thinking about trying out the MoM variation. I just don't know what Aura's to give up to make this work. Any recommendations?

You could get essence worm rings and socket in some expensive auras like haste and anger if you want. Otherwise I would just run with clarity and maybe arctic armour or something? To have about 50% or more mana unreserved
Great thanks. I'll try it out. Finally, one last question. Does spell Echo double dip? Does it affect both my character and my mages?
Hello, I think im going to try this, i have only played a golemancer and srs in my entire poe experience and im up to play this skelemancer build? Btw do you have a PoB for it?

Thanks

P.S Im going to do this is std so I will most likely have some of the items already. What wand base should i use to use the essence craft of fear onto it? (Thanks in advance)

(Can it do high content like t14+)
Last edited by Ucero on Aug 11, 2017, 7:12:02 PM
"
neezi wrote:
Great thanks. I'll try it out. Finally, one last question. Does spell Echo double dip? Does it affect both my character and my mages?

Yup! Spell echo affects mages and your ability to summon them, so you get 2 for each cast instead of 1.

"
Ucero wrote:
Hello, I think im going to try this, i have only played a golemancer and srs in my entire poe experience and im up to play this skelemancer build? Btw do you have a PoB for it?

Thanks

P.S Im going to do this is std so I will most likely have some of the items already. What wand base should i use to use the essence craft of fear onto it? (Thanks in advance)

(Can it do high content like t14+)

I'm level 84 and so far I've done 1 T15 map (as that's what's dropped for me) and it went well!

If you want to use a wand like me, I would go for a Profane Wand for the cast speed. But if you're doing it in standard, might as well use a Severed in Sleep or the upgraded version

Here's a PoB for my current character

https://pastebin.com/1KLGS9bH

Edit:
Due to my Zombies dying a lot in higher maps (T13-15) I've opted to switch to this:

You lose a bit of physical damage reduction (4% for me since 8->4 Zombies) but the overall tankiness and damage increase of them makes them more reliable. Went from about 10k hp to 20k. So far I like it more
Last edited by allana on Aug 12, 2017, 4:53:42 AM
I've mapped a bit more during the day, almost to 87 now and have unlocked a fair bit of red maps - no T16 yet but a couple of T15. The skeletons work quite well against bosses but are very squishy (low base hp) so recasting nonstop seems to be the best idea. I've also put culling strike on my golem because you really feel the increase in boss health and killing bosses take ages

Hoping to get lucky once my gems reach level 20 with corruptions but we'll see! Still undecided on what armor to use but am trying to 6-link this right now. Going so-so

Do you mean the united in dream sword? That would increase the dps quite a bit, I have one as well so ill try it.

I also bought a Skin of the loyal yesterday in Std, I found a cheap one so i got lucky i guess, Plus the one i got will use empower instead of controlled destruction because its more dps.

The dead reckoning jewel in the witch area only provides 30 int, so where do we put it?

Thanks

MY IGN: AsaseYaa (If you want to talk in game)

https://pastebin.com/vPMvy0uq, Here what I think when I actually build it will look like. The end game version I guess?
Last edited by Ucero on Aug 12, 2017, 12:43:33 PM
"
Ucero wrote:
Do you mean the united in dream sword? That would increase the dps quite a bit, I have one as well so ill try it.

I also bought a Skin of the loyal yesterday in Std, I found a cheap one so i got lucky i guess, Plus the one i got will use empower instead of controlled destruction because its more dps.

The dead reckoning jewel in the witch area only provides 30 int, so where do we put it?

Thanks

MY IGN: AsaseYaa (If you want to talk in game)

https://pastebin.com/vPMvy0uq, Here what I think when I actually build it will look like. The end game version I guess?

you don't need the int allocated, just to be in the radius. there's a total of 6 places on the tree where you get 40 int, the one at top of witch + between witch and templar are really natural to take early, so I use those.

And yes, united in dream is probably quite good, even though poison doesn't do a lot it's still some damage and some leech for your zombies
:)
Last edited by Ucero on Aug 12, 2017, 6:56:03 PM
Ah I see I forgot

I will try united in dream and if it doesn't feel great ill try a wand even though the dps should be substantial.

Edit: The dead reckoning jewel are changed they give up 3 now not 5 which is annoying, im not sure why in std its that way. I don't know in harbinger league.
Last edited by Ucero on Aug 12, 2017, 6:38:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info