[3.0] Skeletal Mage Summoner (7k+ life, double blasphemy curse)

I gave up on it, the damage was too little to be any good for me. Its an okay build though.
"
Ucero wrote:
Ah I see I forgot

I will try united in dream and if it doesn't feel great ill try a wand even though the dps should be substantial.

Edit: The dead reckoning jewel are changed they give up 3 now not 5 which is annoying, im not sure why in std its that way. I don't know in harbinger league.

Sounds like you have old jewels
I don't want to try again because that would mean i would have to divine jewels for the build to actually work better, the DPS is lack luster for me as it doesn't do well against beyond monsters as the mages have so little hp.
I haven't had any problems with beyond. Breaches can be hard when they have extreme packsize but they're usually pretty ok too!

Done most T15 maps now and am closing in on level 90. Hoping to get lucky with corruptions since I have 4x skelly gems hitting 20 at about the same time.

I've seen some build variations of this from other people, I can say what makes this build stand out is that it focuses way more on defense. Instead of 4k hp which is horrible I am now sitting at 7k, with still some upgrades to go.
Tbh I wouldn't like to rebuild it espeically in std where you can only can have 6 mages instead of 10 plus I fixed an old character of mine which is golemancer which I prefer, but good job.
Added a new video - Twinned Kaom with -9 max resist.

New boss hp is so incredibly dull, going up to town every time flasks go dry is incredible boring gameplay but I don't want to die so there you have it \o/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKVRrTjdd94
Killed Phoenix. Took AGES (20+ min) due to me being stubborn. Skeletal Mages seem to be pretty bad for killing high-end bosses and I don't want to go full yolo no survivability build to get more damage so I'm going to focus on my srs character instead from now on. Took this one to 91 though, great for mapping but the big 5 bosses suck as skeletons have no health yet get nuked all the time. Unlike srs who barely get targeted

Last edited by allana on Aug 14, 2017, 2:36:40 PM
Would you rather recommend Haste or Anger?
Last edited by Raven_GER on Aug 14, 2017, 2:59:43 PM
"
Killed Phoenix. Took AGES (20+ min) due to me being stubborn. Skeletal Mages seem to be pretty bad for killing high-end bosses and I don't want to go full yolo no survivability build to get more damage so I'm going to focus on my srs character instead from now on. Took this one to 91 though, great for mapping but the big 5 bosses suck as skeletons have no health yet get nuked all the time. Unlike srs who barely get targeted

I wouldnt suggest you go srs either, all summoner fought the guardians in same way, kite around and dont die, cause you cant leech, and srs face pretty much the same problem, there just no room for you dealing consistent damage. if you really want challenge end boss, try stone or chaos golem, i'v tried necro golem build this league, mapping was slower than skelle/srs/zombie, but way better fighting guardians and ube atzir,and those T15 warband boss. havent tried shaper, but since its basically a mechanic fight, i think it wont be a big problem.
"
"

I wouldnt suggest you go srs either, all summoner fought the guardians in same way, kite around and dont die, cause you cant leech, and srs face pretty much the same problem, there just no room for you dealing consistent damage. if you really want challenge end boss, try stone or chaos golem, i'v tried necro golem build this league, mapping was slower than skelle/srs/zombie, but way better fighting guardians and ube atzir,and those T15 warband boss. havent tried shaper, but since its basically a mechanic fight, i think it wont be a big problem.

I have killed the guardians many times. Lowlife srs previous leagues were no problems for any of them except chimaera for me. Golemancer all of them were easy with too.

I figure I can put some effort into my srs instead, and get it to kill bosses sans shaper

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info