Upcoming Additions to the Harbinger League

Good work!
Keep it up! :D
Shit Trolling!
Stash tabs sale BEFORE Harbinger Packs?!
Are u serious?
It is a step in the right direction. Agree to get rid of shards for 'lesser' currencies. The last thing we need is more rubbish to sort through and store. What is the chance we could see a map stash tab similar to the essence stash tab?
Thank you! the league needed these changes.
Nice
Was there a date for these changes to be effective from?
keep up the good work, thanks for listening the communitie so much.
Good news but could challenge rewards get a facelift too? They are really underwhelming.
"Unfortunately, the Harbinger Supporter Packs won't be available for purchase this week, but they will likely be available at the middle of next week (alongside the above changes to the league). We are really sorry for the delay!"

This is so bad. I told multiple friends that picked up the game that they should wait for the weekend stashtab sale and for the new supporter packs in order to increase their stash and get some flashy MTX. They were not impressed by the $30 oriaths supporter pack as it did not provide anything worthwhile than the weapon mtx now, as the beta key is void. They did not want to shell out $60 yet on the bigger oriath pack, because they still are experiencing the game.

I bet there are hundreds of new players in the same situation.

And if you want some honest feedback on harbinger league from the most engaged one to the game of my newly introduced, I asked him what he thought was the best feature about harbinger league for him:

"Oh the breaches! They are so rare but so much fun, I mostly die but it is exciting and intense!"

There you have it.

I just keep my opinion on the league to myself. I think it is better that way.
keep calm dudes.....experience make me think "great announcement with nearly no result , like usualy",have to test it before get hyped.

wait and see.

ps: remind "this is a buff" ...loooooooooollll
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
Last edited by xxxcobaltxxx on Aug 11, 2017, 12:53:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info