Upcoming Additions to the Harbinger League

I mean, some blue dude who artificially slows you down with no real reward for actually defeating him compared to time invested to do so... This league is a train wreck and I don't see how it can be fixed. Maybe cut it in half and make it a 6 week league. I understand you want the spot lights on the 6 new acts, but mapping has been exactly the same for almost a year now and harbinger just made it easier to progress. I assumed there would only be 2 weeks of actual interest(hence my character name) but it seems there wasn't enough even for a single week.

Finish your work with acts 9 and 10, iron out some progression problems in act 5 and do not nerf Kitava. See you in 3 months!
Is this a portal effect I see there in the picture? Any chance we can get this with the upcoming Supporter Pack(s)? ;-)
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
Just fought 2 harbingers at the same time. I stick with my statement that there are too many. And I still want out of this league because all it does is fill my inventory with new shards of currency that don't stack with anything I already have. Not even in my stash currency tab. They get put down at the bottom in the generic area.

Every map I've been on since I last posted has had at least 1, and I've gone through several areas. Most have had 2. I haven't encountered another one with 3 yet, so I guess that's rare.
This is great and shows how much you guys actually do care and pay attention to feedback. But that being said, I was very satisfied with Harbinger League being a bit more "vanilla" considering that you are simultaneously launching the biggest expansion in GGG history. LOL

Glad to see even with all this immense pressure you still aren't resting on your laurels.

Thanks GGG.
Error. Sorry please DELETE.
Last edited by Wayleran on Aug 11, 2017, 11:33:11 AM
DELETE PLEASE. Error with your submission button.
Last edited by Wayleran on Aug 11, 2017, 11:32:46 AM
DELETE PLEASE
Last edited by Wayleran on Aug 11, 2017, 11:32:16 AM
Just hoping those packs won't be disappointing after such a long wait.
"We have been listening to community feedback"

HAHAHA

LOL

stopped reading there, can aswell turn on CNN and believe all they're saying while i'm at it 3:)
IGN: Bluntexile
Not all needed. I'm not very good and will now probably drop out.
Last edited by femgeek900 on Aug 11, 2017, 11:38:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info