Game Freezes Update On 99.93%

"
atheistmomma wrote:
I was having the same problem so I deleted everything poe off my pc and then downloaded it again but it wouldn't work so I went and downloaded the torrent https://www.pathofexile.com/public/PoE-3.0.0-preseed.torrent and plugged the content.ggpk in and it worked.. It did take it a min once it hit the about 50% and 99% but leave it alone. Don't be a grammar police because I am just trying to help and didn't care if it was correct as I have been trying for over 3hrs to get back up and playing.

Since i dont like steam and im a fan of self flagellation this guys fix worked for me, and you do need to wait around the 50% mark and the 99% mark but i was able to launch the game. You need to download bittorrent if u dont have it then download the file he has there, when ur done extract the file than copy the content.ggpk thing then replace the content.ggpk file in the regular poe launcher
You all have it better than me it seems. Mine can't even check and allocate resources. I've tried 10 times, each time it is taking close to an hour to get to the download part then immediately freezes at 0.91%.

I'm I believe also on the Washington, DC realm, but can't switch off of it...because I can't open the client...
I had to call it a night last night. This morning when I woke up the download had timed out completely, but when I restarted, after a very long checking resources, things seem to be moving along normally now at ~4 MB/s.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info