3.0.0c Patch Notes

Glad to see changes are still being made around what some of the softest of softcore players on reddit want.

Skip to the chase and remove taking damage altogether. Put a timer on each map and base the loot drops on how quickly the player can complete the map. It would make reddit happy.
Last edited by AmBasketball on Aug 10, 2017, 9:56:04 PM
Soul of Lunaris still granting the buff to ARMOUR only...
Didnt get 8% physical reduction while standing in a bunch of mobs.
"
Qarl wrote:
3.0.0c Patch Notes

Fixed a bug with the Pantheon powers for Solaris and Lunaris where bonuses to Physical Damage Reduction instead applied to Armour.

It's STILL being applied to Armour.
Last edited by Zyronidius on Aug 10, 2017, 10:01:31 PM
And magically my horrendous latency is fixed and matchs STD league :D
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Any word on the random DC issues a lot of us are experiencing? I'm used to it, I've experienced it in most leagues, but it's always a bit frustrating. Happens most when transitioning areas, especially towns.

Also, where's the extra boss life, is that only for map bosses, or..? Just been noticing that everything seems like easy mode so far. Not sure if that's the game itself, or if I just over-tuned my build, but I've barely had to use a flask yet, and I've never gotten so much xp/hour at such low lvls before. Hoping the challenge picks up a bit late-game.

Otherwise, great job with everything I've seen so far. Only complaint besides the DC issues are that the Harbinger mobs are barely noticeable, they just die before I realize I'm fighting them in most cases. I was hoping they'd be a bit more impactful, like Perandus.
"
TwoDGrills wrote:
Broken for me too, repeatedly stuck at 99%

Do you still have the issue? Are you in NE United States?

The damage of Spectral Throw as used by Templars in The Ravaged Square has been reduced.

Funny because this is what made me Alt+F4 and go to sleep, I wake up to this, amazing lol.
how about switching instance without the global channel being changed??
I wonder if this will fix the random disconnect upon login into the game.
Cause I have a friend who can't even play this new update without being DC'd every time he tries to log in.
"
Ishrindor wrote:
I wonder if this will fix the random disconnect upon login into the game.
Cause I have a friend who can't even play this new update without being DC'd every time he tries to log in.

The constant disconnects are probably not getting fixed unless we spam multiple threads about them on reddit... Just like the other broken things that were far more important than nerfing some white mobs which were fine for normal players but too hard for reddit scrubs...
Still waiting for GGG to admit that they made mistakes and actually work on fixing them.

You'll find me when pigs start flying.
Last edited by PrimordialDarkness on Aug 10, 2017, 10:29:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info