3.0.0c Patch Notes

Reddit Strikes Again!

The spectral throw templars were fine, so much so as I barely even noticed them in my playthrough, because i was prepared. The only tweaking they needed was a visual change on the projectiles to make them a bit more noticeable.
Reddit Strikes Again!

The spectral throw templars were fine, so much so as I barely even noticed them in my playthrough, because i was prepared. The only tweaking they needed was a visual change on the projectiles to make them a bit more noticeable.
Last edited by Lyeel on Aug 10, 2017, 9:50:33 PM
Thank you so much for addressing that vicious spectral throw!
Hmmm. Stuck at 19.50 out of 19.51MB as well. No error message, just sits at 0b/s. Restarted multiple times.

It can be an item on my right that is equipped in my off-hand. I had one in the bottom left corner do it to me too. It makes me feel like I'm about to have a seizure lol.
"

Fixed a bug with the Pantheon powers for Solaris and Lunaris where bonuses to Physical Damage Reduction instead applied to Armour.

This is still applying to Armour for me.
The spectral throws from those templars were rather noticable but actually kind of refreshing to see normal mobs with some impact on you. I don't think it was neccesary to reduce their damage but don't mind it much either.
same here. also tried downloading the installer, but still only patches to 99.93%, then stops with 19.50mb/19.51mb, and launch unlit.

oh wait... while typing this post, it eventually just... completed. I'm in, so nm. :)
Arcanor
Last edited by WizzyZappo on Aug 10, 2017, 9:51:58 PM
"
SataJet wrote:
Reddit Strikes Again!

+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info