[3.0]Dragoon's 7L Dark Pact 1,9kk DPS| 6,5K life~Pseudo tri-curse - Guardians/Tier15/Atziri

just uploaded a chimera fight video with terrible gameplay lol so rusty against them
the map had 6 mods: extra life, less crit damage, mobs with onslaught and other things not Worth mentioning
Tested out writhing jar sustain but im not very happy with it, will be testing out using icebite on hoi as well and see how it goes.

Edit: ice bite pretty much generates no frenzy. Only way ive been able to get them consistently is to run poacher's mark.

Now you can run warlord ass and poach but then if you want to throw on hoi as well you need to get points on the tree, which we want to avoid.

We can drop something if we want, dropping assassins mark will lose us a much dmg as not having frenzy. we can drop warlords and its ok as long as you have an atziri flask or have killed recently for the boot enchant but we lose endurance charges. lastly we can drop herald of ice which we then lose corpse destruction and dmg.

This seems like the best strategy unfortunately. Now this of course does not matter until you get a +1 curse ammy but when you do you can either go enfeeble or temp chains or poachers mark.

TLDR: normally run assassins mark, warlords mark and herald of ice. If you get a +1 ammy run assassins mark, warlords mark and poachers mark.
Last edited by kazeshi on Aug 25, 2017, 3:52:00 PM
meanwhile i am doing the final test with acrobatics
after doing lots of guardians i think block gets less reliable
for anyone elso doing this build, farming till tier 15 is easy but guardians sometimes can push you over the edge
but the real killer of this build is the leech bug...so frustrating to wait ggg to fix this
okay decided to go to phase acrobatics and stun enchanted boots, its very nice even when losing around 400 hp and less block or perhaps i am too noob with the flasks idk at least Works for me and the leech bug triggers much less too
uploaded some vídeos that ppl asked me before

the beauty of this build is that i can swap over high block to high evade and dodge w/o losing life or damage
but i will not change the tree in the guide yet its already too costly for the average player
for now i will stop testing stuff and lvl up a couple and then go uber atziri and shaper
Last edited by Dragoon_Diver on Aug 26, 2017, 6:13:00 PM
uploaded a vídeo of me doing a gorge run for people that asked me how this build feels for mapping and farming

https://youtu.be/cYiFuhYpcC4

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info