[3.0]Dragoon's 7L Dark Pact 1,9kk DPS| 6,5K life~Pseudo tri-curse - Guardians/Tier15/Atziri

If dex is a potential problem you are still better off saving the 2 points and just picking up 1 or 2 +30 dex nodes to fix it than to run through the +10 nodes of str/dex.

I know not everyone likes the extra power charges, ive always been torn on some builds if i want an extra 1 or 2 or prefer the faster cap, just depends on that skill.

Im not sure if im planning on running this on harb or just going standard and getting all my neat toys to see the real power it can hit without a month or 2 of farming
if you get 5L pledge and over 5,5K life you can do tier 15 as the build scales damage realy nicely, im even sticking with bisco's till boss room
I had a biscos and carcass jack and inc aoe gem set aside for the easier stuff, but im not at maps yet so i was not sure how much of that i could get away with for quality of life vs dmg.
im probably going to make it on standard and see how it goes with fancy gear then move to harb
Last edited by kazeshi on Aug 24, 2017, 3:49:34 AM
if it were any other aoe build i would recommend carcass over cherrubim's, but a average life and chaos rolls gives more damage than a perfect rolled carcass
you can go to a kaom's heart for more life (over 8k) but you have to sacrifice some skills slots for it
Ok, so ive been playing it a bit, dont have a lvl 21 dark pact yet or the dp helm enchant but inc aoe and carcass jack let you clear a fair bit faster, its a really big aoe that way. When i get to the harder bosses ill see how the dmg is and if i need to either swap in conc and/or cherubims or just get used to smaller aoe if im lazy.

I tried it with and without the frenzy charges and im keeping them for sure. im mostly playing with headhunters right now but for more realistic testing ill swap in a normal leather belt on harder maps.

im also doing some testing on using lvl 4 empower instead of life leech and running warlords or just the boot enchant. ideally the boots will be enough on their own, id like to run herald of ice and trying for ass mark, warlords mark and hoi is a bit unreasonable but may be the way to go.

is there anything you want me to look at while im playing around on standard?

Edit: btw the dmg loss for carcass is an acceptable trade off at least most of the time vs cherubims/kaoms though im not a fan of kaoms, id rather have the slots on the chest.
Last edited by kazeshi on Aug 24, 2017, 8:35:52 AM
i would appreciate if you could test the various curse combinations along some nice chaos jewelry...looking if it is more feasible to drop assassin's or warlord's mark for enfeeble or temp chains since you would have a higher average damage with the envy essence rings/amulet

are you doing the intuitive leap thing? lemme know how it fare against guardians and keep a writhing jar with you to sustain it

just now i bought a lvl 21/20 dark pact and a 21/20 added chaos dmg to start min-maxing this baby
ugh and i still need to record some videos
Im working through some saved up map pools to grab quick levels and gem exp, ill prob be looking at guardians and shaper and what not tomorrow or the next day, i'll test writhing jar sustain then. if the 8% is not enough i might try 2 more points in it for 12% for testing purposes.

i was looking through curses already, dp is already a bit scary for a hardcore build but enfeeble/temp chains might make it better for them and have added benefits for softcore if we dont need ass/warlords.

I went ahead and put on herald of ice on so im running hoi, ass and warlords mark. have ~350 mana unreserved and it helps with some corpses. ill try others soon.

i really like running empower on my dp, wish we could get +1 gems on staves but the lvl 1 aoe corrupt would be really nice too.

i tested out blight vs wither, blight wins hands down for my dual spreading rot setup. its like 6 times the dmg increase.
Really like the idea behind the build and it's fairly enjoyable. Would really love some gameplay and map/boss clearing videos though, so we could actually see it in your setup and how it manages when all necessit(-ys/-ies) are met.
sure i will try to upload something i was just recording a twinned abyss and my pc crashed :/, didnt upload before because i was just throwing myself against bosses and dying a lot to test the leech ratio. I must warn everyone doing any kind of DP build that there is a nasty bug that rarely happens that the leech don't work in the middle of the casting, it happened to me twice against Phoenix...GGG need to fix this quickly or this skill will never see its day in HC

in maps you need to avoid the following mods:
-hexproof (hexwarded is fine unless fighting tier15+)
-multiple crazy damage combinations (twice ele damage with extra crit and stuff)
-no regen for those not running warlord's
-no leech obviously
-sometimes enfeeble maps can be worse than other curses since your leech diminishes along with it
-reduced flasks charges gain can be a pain :>

everything else is fine and can be controlled, just watch out for bosses that are totems and those frigging rhoas that can absorb a lot of chaos damage, i even recommend sealing bog and arid lake

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info