[3.0] VP DP OP - Dark Pact Berserker - New Minotaur Facetank Video

Hey guys I got some sleep and I'm in a better mood this morning. I added a note to the bottom of the OP, and I'll be leveling up my new character as quickly as I can to see if I should head in the new direction or try to fix the old build. If I feel particularly motivated I may do both.

Best case scenario, in a few days the subtitle of the thread will be "Now with options!"
Last edited by Enblighten on Aug 17, 2017, 12:26:19 PM
Also to that one guy a while back suggesting CWDT + Wither, you can't trigger channeled spells.

I've gotten my Kaom's and successfully made the switch with 70ish regret orbs (lol), and so far, in t12-t14 maps, the build seems pretty strong and reliable. I'm currently running haste + enfeeble for my auras, but I'm thinking of switching haste for assassin's mark..

How would you feel about dual curse for the original build? Maybe enfeeble + assassin's mark blasphemy would work out pretty well? I currently have more than enough resists to hit the cap without a ring/amulet/or boots.
"
jk97310 wrote:

I've gotten my Kaom's and successfully made the switch with 70ish regret orbs (lol), and so far, in t12-t14 maps, the build seems pretty strong and reliable. I'm currently running haste + enfeeble for my auras, but I'm thinking of switching haste for assassin's mark..

How would you feel about dual curse for the original build? Maybe enfeeble + assassin's mark blasphemy would work out pretty well? I currently have more than enough resists to hit the cap without a ring/amulet/or boots.

If you ditch MoM and get a +1 curse amulet (or doedre's ring) dual curse could be very good. It'd be harder to take the node, but probably doable with some finagling of the tree. I'm not really focusing on salvaging the old build at the moment though. Working on the new one for now.

That said, I rolled a new character for the new build, so I still have my old character for testing if I decide to fix the old build.
Last edited by Enblighten on Aug 17, 2017, 8:33:10 PM
If I currently havea 5l pledge of hands is it worth it to switch to dagger/shield?
"
If I currently havea 5l pledge of hands is it worth it to switch to dagger/shield?

I'd say yes, considering you can sell the 5L pledge to fund the switch.
If I'm lucky maybe I can sell it for like 70c, but I'm starting to see them going for 30c, is it still worth it at that point?
"
If I'm lucky maybe I can sell it for like 70c, but I'm starting to see them going for 30c, is it still worth it at that point?

5L pledges are selling for less than The Jeweller's Touch? wow

I hope it's not because everyone playing this build is dumping them lol. I doubt it's that popular.
So what was the reason for switching the build from crit to non crit and then back to crit? Also is pledge now useless ?
"
blizaro wrote:
So what was the reason for switching the build from crit to non crit and then back to crit? Also is pledge now useless ?

I had to fix a problem, and I fixed it with a hammer at first. Then I went back in with a scalpel. I shouldn't have made it all public, but I was very upset. I apologize.

Pledge is not worthless. Pledge+Kaom's still works, but it requires weapon swapping for shield charge and does less DPS, and no longer gives us utility in the form of extra mana now that we aren't MoM.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info