[3.0] VP DP OP - Dark Pact Berserker - New Minotaur Facetank Video

"
Fr3shDee wrote:
Did anyone manage to kill shaper with the build?

Two people have told me they killed shaper with "similar" builds. I've not gotten any confirmation of a shaper kill following this guide to the letter, and I'm still struggling against core malachai. I don't have kaom's heart or acuity yet though, and my rare gear is all 10c each or less.
Last edited by Enblighten on Aug 15, 2017, 7:04:12 AM
for leveling we use Lifesprig until pledge of hands? any idea for other weapon?
"
BeneTleilax wrote:

You could find a cheap white 5L staff or something. Someone else suggested that on page 1-3 of this thread.

If you're using sunder, just whatever you find that has the most DPS. Or you could buy some 1 alch - 1c leveling unique weapon every so often.
Last edited by Enblighten on Aug 15, 2017, 8:53:29 AM
ok. thnx!
So I finally tried Shield Charge on Brightbeak, and holy butts is it good.
"
BeneTleilax wrote:

Just buy a wand at the vendor, wehn you can use Dark Pact and use a Woe essence on it for spell damage.

I am currently still leveling the build. Leveld a bit in 24 Atziri sets I had from lab running :D and now lvling higher till my gems hit 20 and will then make the right gem setup and will try Uber Atziri, Guardians and Shaper.

Also I just need to sell a few items and I have the missing Acuitys =)

So far I really like the build.
"
BeneTleilax wrote:

I just finished the leveling process twice (stupid, stupid death in HC) and I've leveled once Firestorm + Firestorm Totem -> Dark Pact (with twink items) and once just doing Sunder until 69 (Using unique one handers) and swapping to Pledge + Unique Chest and I've got to say Sunder is MUCH faster and cleaner on this build overall.
Last edited by DymusPOE on Aug 15, 2017, 1:43:14 PM
Great build mate! Thanks!
Now lvl 71 and enjoing it very much. But i have a question. Isn't MoM making life harder, by reducing amount of savage hits we take?
"
JaytheJazz wrote:
Tried this build, with budget gear (missing kaom's heart and alcurity). Very squishy in the 70s, can't even hit 4k life even with plus life in all available gear possible.(trying to go for life node now instead of charges and maximum mana) Dps is also no where near advertised. Wouldn't recommend this build.

Hm... I don't know why everyone is hating on the OP. I actually have quite the opposite experience because I followed this guide.

I went dual Lifesprig at first with Int skill gem, but didn't like it since I had a hard time getting more Int to level the gem since all the beginning nodes are Str. So I swapped over to Sunder with random 1 alchemy uniques. I followed the guide and rushed to Vaal Pact (picking a few health and mana nodes). Had friends to carry me through normal and cruel Lab for Ascendancy (Cloaked in Savagery). I had also picked up a Goldrim for about 2c which I still use (Lv 77) and a Belt of the Deceiver for about 2c.

I think it was around level 45-50 when I got Vaal Pact and Cloaked in Savagery, I swapped from Sunder to Dark Pact. I was clearing maps a lot faster since I didn't have to aim and there isn't a delay unlike Sunder. I was clearing maps that were 5-10 levels above me with cheap gear just spamming Quicksilver Flasks. I was using 1 Lifesprig and another rare wand that gave me a lot of Spell Damage and Cast Speed, and a 5-link armor.

I swapped to Pledge of Hands when I was able to use it. I got a near perfect one for about 4c. I spent a bit on a Cherrubim's Maleficence because I wanted near perfect rolls, but you can pick one up for 1c. I'm using a 4-link on Pledge of Hands because I'm on a budget. But the DPS can handle T10 trash in less than a second. Some bosses are a bit hard to kill if they don't savage hit you so you'll have to be careful.

As for survivability, I have 75% on all resistances, about 4500 life and 1500 (unreserved) mana. I'm currently working on getting more mana since Life:Mana should be 7:3 with Mind over Matter.

My final thought as of Level 77 is that this build can clear mobs really fast by just Flame Dashing around and spamming Quicksilver Flasks, but I have trouble killing bosses that do not savage hit me (even with Warlord's Mark). Maybe this will change once I do Uber Lab. But so far not bad for less than 12 chaos worth of gear (you should be able to get this much just from leveling and trading your jeweller's/fusing/chromatic). I just wish I had more money to get the rest of my gear because this build is pretty fun.
Dark Pact Crit Berserker - Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006227
vs Guardians and Shaper (5:16 - Deathless) - https://youtu.be/LpjgfdJYvxg
vs Uber Atziri and her Guardians (5:30 - Deathless) - https://youtu.be/AIobql2cD-I
Last edited by Kurii2 on Aug 15, 2017, 3:36:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info