[3.10 HC] Apep's Darkpact Totems are BACK (original build 3.1-3.3)

Has anyone used this build as a dedicated Uber Lab farmer?

I usually start leagues with a lab farmer, but I'm a bit tired of going melee Slayer or Warchief Berserker every time.

As I can see in PoB and videos, the build seems to have enough damage to deal with Argus and Izaro even on a 5-link. However, I'd like to know if the build can deal easily with traps and DoTs in the Lab.

Does it have enough life/mana regen to zip through traps leap-slaming with Brightpeak + Prismatic Eclipse?

Thx for sharing this build!
"
KaioNS wrote:
labstuff

https://youtu.be/dPK7YJalsC0 haven't touched poe for a month so you'll have to excuse my poor speed.. forgot my quicksilvers too. Only had one offering and as is tradition poe crashed midway. I chained some 50ish labruns to get my enchants and some of my buddys back at around lvl85-90 iirc, easily had twice the speed when flask and dash usage is managed properly. I never bothered with weapswap either so that speeds it up even further.

I stayed in some swirlingspikes and roombas for you, tanked some izaro stuff (nonbuffed mind you). Didn't use curses or decoy or any stuff really. You can check the Argus kill for the dps at least? Anyway, I'm late already, gotta go... hope it helps to give you an idea how it'll perform in ulab.
Last edited by Lysithea on Nov 13, 2017, 3:44:52 PM
"
Lysithea wrote:
https://youtu.be/dPK7YJalsC0 haven't touched poe for a month so you'll have to excuse my poor speed.. forgot my quicksilvers too. Only had one offering and as is tradition poe crashed midway. I chained some 50ish labruns to get my enchants and some of my buddys back at around lvl85-90 iirc, easily had twice the speed when flask and dash usage is managed properly. I never bothered with weapswap either so that speeds it up even further.

I stayed in some swirlingspikes and roombas for you, tanked some izaro stuff (nonbuffed mind you). Didn't use curses or decoy or any stuff really. You can check the Argus kill for the dps at least? Anyway, I'm late already, gotta go... hope it helps to give you an idea how it'll perform in ulab.

I simply have no words to describe how much I appreciate you taking your time to record a video showcasing everything. Thank you so much, Lysithea!
You even ran through the swirling spikes and blade sentries... I loved that, because it actually showcase those little moments we mess up while going through the traps.

Indeed, build seems pretty safe for lab (Huge EHP and good regen) =D

Once again, thank you so much!

How did you get the 4 blue, 1 red and 1 green on the Cherrubims?
"
Karnivool wrote:
How did you get the 4 blue, 1 red and 1 green on the Cherrubims?

Using vorici, calc says average 1000chromes. Still, mostly by chance I use one. Rare armor or other uniques works fine too.
Hey,

Anyone tested this on hardcore on the 10 day race? Seems it would be very squishy with 2 wands. Could i use spell dmg dagger or would the dmg be so much lower, I should just play something else.
Re: Squishiness

While wielding 2 wands, build gets over 10k EHP in a tabula, over 12k EHP in a decent 6 link, takes 40% reduced damage from traps, and can have 4 shots worth of insta full life heal if using forbidden taste. Plays as anything but squishy.

Damage going dagger & shield (or even wand and shield) is dramatically lower. Build as is should be able to play hc 10 days just fine.

-O
Thanks for your great build, I'm using it in Turmoil SC and I'm currently running T15 maps without issues.

Here's my gear :

I'm using a soul mantle because I wanted to run maps with curses and by doing so the only scary mod is the no regen one.

I also swapped the Frenzy setup for the Flame Dash without Faster Casting which allowed me to use Wither for single target and tanky rares.
Last edited by Ebiru_ on Nov 16, 2017, 9:57:32 PM
Nice build,will try it next league,hopefully nothing will get nerfed on it.
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that contributed here. I ran the build in the recent Torment 10 day and it was my favorite build yet. Also my highest level yet (85)!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info