[3.10 HC] Apep's Darkpact Totems are BACK (original build 3.1-3.3)

Re Iron will:

The post that suggested iron will might be a better sixth link gave me an idea I want to offer up for some of you to try who are looking for more damage as opposed to tank.

Consider the Repentance gloves, which provide iron will inherently.

This will require some gearing as they have a steep strength requirement, but will essentially allow a solid 7th link.

Please let us know how it goes if you try it.

-O
"
IANF1 wrote:
I picked up a healthy mind jewel from a prophecy to get a unique from a tormented spirit. I'd like to use it for the time being since I think the mana could be useful for leveling because of MoM but I'm not exactly sure where to put it. My first thought was to put it in the jewel socket by witch and leave that area until later since i assume it sucks up the life nodes up there without me having to allocate them. But then i saw the one socket by ancestral bonds and I'm not sure where i should put it. I don't imagine I'd keep it socketed forever, probably swap it out later and take the life up properly but I'm not sure. I'm level 36 right now so I'm just getting to the AoE nodes by witch in the next few levels here.

So far this is going wonderfully, my tooltip claims i'm getting 384 dps per totem, I got good enchants on my wands, they both have 30+ spell damage on them and they could both be improved a great deal. Also one of them is giving the spell flat extra lightning damage which is nice.

I know i need a 6 link but i only have a little over half the chaos i need for a tabula so I'm not quite there yet. cheapest seem to be 12c i have 9 in my stash.

went through act 4, went pretty well. got basic frenzy set up and decided to take flame golem for more damage. tooltip is 750ish in town right now, climbs up to 1k+ though as i get frenzy charges and kill things.

I'm assuming that I go for the 4 totems right away from the ascendency? I spent my first 2 points heading in that direction.
"
IANF1 wrote:
I'm assuming that I go for the 4 totems right away from the ascendency? I spent my first 2 points heading in that direction.

For sure, I did and it's insane :P
Can you make reliable uber lab runs with this build? And i dont mean for the points, i mean to realiably farm it? The single target damage in your showcase videos seems very underwhelming (especially against atziri, i mean its fine but at level 93 you should melt her into oblivion)
"
Orion72 wrote:
Repentance gloves

Bad idea. for working this gloves you must have 500+/600+ str for good damage bonus. it work good with 2 DOON, but not for this build.

Good defensive gloves are best, ring +% chaos damage will be better.
-Помню, как толпа крестьян убить меня хотела,
После инквизиторы калечили мне тело!
Все восстало против молодого некроманта,
Сделав меня мучеником моего таланта.
"
deinernst123 wrote:
And i dont mean for the points, i mean to realiably farm it?

yes. it can. just use a decoy totem + 3 damage totems.
-Помню, как толпа крестьян убить меня хотела,
После инквизиторы калечили мне тело!
Все восстало против молодого некроманта,
Сделав меня мучеником моего таланта.
Orion72, thank you for your reply to Dream Fragments.

Another thing I would like to ask is whether Spire of Stone is useful in our build or not.
I have never gone to Tier 13 above. I am curious whether totems get stunned at higher tiers or not because I have currently no problem up to Tier10 with this build.

The 1 decoy - 2 DP - 1 decoy rotation is definitely amazing to finish high tiers.
Thank you for the tips.
Hi Orion72, what would your recommended 6L be for The Covenant if Added Chaos is taken out?
Hi Orion72!
Looks like a strong and nice build.
Gonna try it out since my RF char died..
What would you say the "stats" prio should be on gear?
And maybe you could add a "pros" & "cons" section to the guide?
Also what to avoid when it comes to map mods and how it plays on HC.
Cheers!
Guys, is there any sweet stat/craft on rings and amulet that benefits us a lot (besides the usual life, mana, es, res etc)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info