[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

Hey, I'm currently levelling for this build in Harbinger, with about 400c to start with. Going to flesh out the build as I go along.

I have a couple of questions about the priority of upgrades. I currently only have Wise Oak out of the 3 unique flasks. Am I to understand that getting Kaom's and +1 Drillneck is more important than having the 3 flasks? I saw a couple of posts earlier in the thread where this seemed to be the consensus. However, Kaom's in league seems to be a sizeable investment for what I currently have (price is above 400c), whereas buying the flasks first would let me flesh out some of my other pieces.

What would be the best approach here? Still early days for me in this build, barely above level 60 and I know my rings/amu etc are trash (gear is on my profile), but I can probably find decent upgrades here without blowing all my currency.
Hi guys,

I recently started to play POE and after checking couple of different builds I settled on this one as I enjoyed play-style the most... Now I need some advice from any experienced player...

Few days ago I wanted to buy Doomfletch Prism and I saw that it was going for 40c each. Bound prophecy was selling for 35c. Yesterday I wanted to pull the trigger but prices went to 65c+ for each... Is that some sort of price manipulation? Should I wait for prices to go back to normal level or now I am doom(flech)ed to pay more?
hi all

can anybody explain me why we need to cap all ress same for Wise OAK ? our attacks only physical and cold dmg .. why we need fire and lightning penetrate to ?
"
philophil wrote:
"
NewbieDOTcom wrote:

I see no reason to play a life based build when the old build still works and has a few more perks to it I was just asking a question that is all.

I think we both know rupenus like to critic build n he only posted is comment because he tought ahfack was hiding something. But in fact we already knew all about what he said that was nothing new n not hidden since it was included in the build guide. So i wouldn't bother asking him question about what he said/does because at best he's just like a reddit troll.

if i ever make a guide, and somebody will ever send a pob code where it has same defenses but 3x times more damage than what i did with just downsides of losing -40 movespeed and requiring kiara's flask only to fill the gap, i'd immediately close the thread, apologize from everyone... and will never make a guide ever again. that means i lack enough knowledge on that field, and im lacking basic math skills that 10-12 year old guys are getting lectured about.

instead, you throw me words like "uhuhu triggered," "reddit troll". i think you really should triggered guys. i would feel really ashamed if somebody ever posted a pob code like i did in my thread.

my "annoying" critic on this thread is nothing personal, i like to talk with ahfack and you too, and i think i am one of the first to congratulate him if ever ahfack crafts something that i really like. so, yea, divide personal matters and writing a guide and its responsibilities aside please.

in short, my suggestion is, put inquisitor tree too, show dps comparison and let people choose. since you are owning the biggest doomfletch build guide now, i think you are responsible of that.

anyway, if my critical attitude makes me reddit troll, oh yea, sign me up.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Aug 22, 2017, 8:39:25 PM
"
ulikkoo wrote:
hi all

can anybody explain me why we need to cap all ress same for Wise OAK ? our attacks only physical and cold dmg .. why we need fire and lightning penetrate to ?

Don't trust the tooltip: IT LIES! :)

Read the bottom line

EACH element
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Update on things on my char, I got a lot of upgrades today and I got all the endgame gear except for 6L on doomfletches and a few bit of min/maxing with my gear. Balanced wise oak and shredding thru content now.

Also just out of curiousity Ahfack, do you not use HP Flask or do you just rely on leech?
Hi All and Ahfack - I shelved my LL RF SR build for now it was immortal but very slow.

Im wondering where my best next upgrade would come from? Dying Sun / ToH or possible GG steel rings?

Linking gear below thanks
Spoiler
IGN Beastiary AwGeezRick
"
Rupenus wrote:

if i ever make a guide, and somebody will ever send a pob code where it has same defenses but 3x times more damage than what i did with just downsides of losing -40 movespeed and requiring kiara's flask only to fill the gap, i'd immediately close the thread, apologize from everyone... and will never make a guide ever again. that means i lack enough knowledge on that field, and im lacking basic math skills that 10-12 year old guys are getting lectured about.

instead, you throw me words like "uhuhu triggered," "reddit troll". i think you really should triggered guys. i would feel really ashamed if somebody ever posted a pob code like i did in my thread.

my "annoying" critic on this thread is nothing personal, i like to talk with ahfack and you too, and i think i am one of the first to congratulate him if ever ahfack crafts something that i really like. so, yea, divide personal matters and writing a guide and its responsibilities aside please.

in short, my suggestion is, put inquisitor tree too, show dps comparison and let people choose. since you are owning the biggest doomfletch build guide now, i think you are responsible of that.

anyway, if my critical attitude makes me reddit troll, oh yea, sign me up.

First has i said its in the build guide that inquisitor has more dmg (open ur eye maybe when reading?). Also if u play inquisitor ur build doesn't have anyway of removing shock+bleed+ freeze w/o loosing MS because not only u loose the extra +30% Ms on quicksilver but u also loose flask effectiveness on TOH. If u would actually look at this thread there's plenty of ppl complaining about ripping to phys dmg on pathfinder so opn inquisitor its going to be even worst. Also u might have more dmg but who give a fuck becuase ur flask won't last has long has pathfinder does.... So in short yes inquisitor does MORE dmg but dead dmg is still dead dmg

Small thing u didn't answered about OPTIMIZING UR BUILD, stop being a sellout n actually use the BEST RING on ur POB just swapping for ahfack ring i had ur POB up to 15.4M dmg.

First at talking to ahfack, what is that a new meme??????

PS, just letting u know we made a pathfinder build on POB with doomflecth that reached 13.9M with Badbuild so inquisitor is not has good has u think.

A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Aug 22, 2017, 9:53:30 PM
"
Jellybee85 wrote:
Update on things on my char, I got a lot of upgrades today and I got all the endgame gear except for 6L on doomfletches and a few bit of min/maxing with my gear. Balanced wise oak and shredding thru content now.

Also just out of curiousity Ahfack, do you not use HP Flask or do you just rely on leech?

Awesome! Atta boi!!!!

yeah no life flask :) pathfinder things. Don't need it
"
vileArchon wrote:
Hi All and Ahfack - I shelved my LL RF SR build for now it was immortal but very slow.

Im wondering where my best next upgrade would come from? Dying Sun / ToH or possible GG steel rings?

Linking gear below thanks
Spoiler

Dying sun/ToH for sure, they are so important! Your first steel ring is fine for the moment, get yourself a second to replace your amethyst after dying sun/ToH

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info