[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

how am i suppose to get enough strength to wear kaoms? im struggling to reach it. and u dont seem to put any nodes into strength. Any recommendations? thanks!
"
bitbite11 wrote:
"
SparkleMotion wrote:
Let's say I would like to turn this character into an uber lab farmer? What would be the first changes I should make to it? I'm leveling the character right now and love the fast playstyle and I'm wonder if this build and setup would be viable for it. Or just take it to maps.

To lab farm effectively you probably want to take out a flask or two for HP ones, and definitely take off the abyssus (atleast for traps, you can swap it back in for izaro).

I have done uber lab as this build a few times but I find it much more suited to mapping (maybe because I usually do lab as a juggernaut where I can tank everything).

Izaro should melt before he does anything just be careful on traps.

"
Swag_Spirit wrote:
Hey got a question my res are 19+19 but lightning is 61% higther than others is it fine or i should get only 60%

Lightning needs to be EXACTLY 60% higher than the other two, else they will not be balanced completely. (Balance is achieved when all flasks are up).

I'm not going to push that hard for it. I have an RF Jugg that does uberlab pretty easily. But this character would do it so much faster.

I think I'll just keep this one to mapping and my RF for Uber. Thanks for the response though.

Might give it a try with maybe a devotos, and a basalt flask, and the reduce phys damage pantheon. Will give it a shot when I'm around 80 or so. But if it isn't super smooth not going to worry too much about it
"
dizzybomb wrote:
how am i suppose to get enough strength to wear kaoms? im struggling to reach it. and u dont seem to put any nodes into strength. Any recommendations? thanks!

I get strength from ammy/rings. 100str from rings then 20from ammy
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
amdz wrote:
hey, great stuff.
question, do you think this could work with an ascendant Elem/Finder?

thank you!

Not sure, haven't researched it at all
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
amdz wrote:
hey, great stuff.

thank you!

Did use the same tree as PF version(u could optimise it better) and just added aditional jewel socket near Scion

https://pastebin.com/MVdyAbFw

Did get like 1 mln less dmg however :X but u gonna still be ok with dmg if u like Scion that much.

Btw How we can handle Mino? Got 1 dmg mod on him yesterday and was getting one shooted by his sweep. Its ok without Abyssus though.
Last edited by Hejti on Aug 22, 2017, 8:13:46 AM
what are lv requirements to do the damage
"
"
amdz wrote:
hey, great stuff.

thank you!

Did use the same tree as PF version(u could optimise it better) and just added aditional jewel socket near Scion

Did get like 1 mln less dmg however :X but u gonna still be ok with dmg if u like Scion that much.

Btw How we can handle Mino? Got 1 dmg mod on him yesterday and was getting one shooted by his sweep. Its ok without Abyssus though.

seems good, thanks mate.
"
"
amdz wrote:
hey, great stuff.

thank you!

Mino is annoying, that's true. Feel like he/it was much much easier with Signalshot last league. I think the best setup vs him is +2 Rat's nest + all the usual dmg items. I usually can get him down with devotos and unoptimized gear but mostly wasting 2 portals (meh). Will maybe try him again at 94 once I got WO balanced and a proper ring intead of the diamond.

A possible abyssus setup would be:
- swap Quicksilver for Basalt
- arctic armour + facetank everything for phys mitigation buff (exc for burrow)
- CWDT-IC-blind

if that's not working, I don't know either.
Last edited by juerk on Aug 22, 2017, 10:30:51 AM
Yeah gonna try basalt with Abyssus

Usually i was just swaping abyssus for a Rare Helmet w/o enchant and it was going ok, could facetank Mino but it was slower a lot ofc.
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
dizzybomb wrote:

I get strength from ammy/rings. 100str from rings then 20from ammy

yea those are incredibly good rings/ammy. but if im on a budget...which piece of armor/jewellery should i put strength on first?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info