[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

"
dizzybomb wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
dizzybomb wrote:
how am i suppose to get enough strength to wear kaoms? im struggling to reach it. and u dont seem to put any nodes into strength. Any recommendations? thanks!

I get strength from ammy/rings. 100str from rings then 20from ammy

yea those are incredibly good rings/ammy. but if im on a budget...which piece of armor/jewellery should i put strength on first?

Thanks!

I mean you can get up to 55str on a ring, doesn't have to be essence/mirror quality - they do exist. 43+ is t2. I really believe jewelery is the best spot for them. even boots, all go up to 55str - and again, don't have to be mirror quality
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
so, after a long time and pushing my eq (ring and amulet just crap) i finished finally shaper the first time with a bow build! (and srsly, im not the best against shaper o:)

barrage TP unbuffed is 10k

if u want to see my eq, look at my account o:

thanks for the build ! its the first build where i put so much currency in it

(sry for my bad english xD)
Last edited by skaillor on Aug 22, 2017, 11:35:33 AM
"
skaillor wrote:
so, after a long time and pushing my eq (ring and amulet just crap) i finished finally shaper the first time with a bow build! (and srsly, im not the best against shaper o:)

barrage TP unbuffed is 10k

if u want to see my eq, look at my account o:

thanks for the build ! its the first build where i put so much currency in it

(sry for my bad english xD)

CONGRATS!! Happy for you. Great work :)
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
HC vialble or bad idea?
so when using this build, you cant use tooltip damage whatsoever right? PoB is the only way to determine upgrades?
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
NewbieDOTcom wrote:
Rupenus

How are you removing shock with those flask setups and the use of vinktars. What did I miss?

keep playing this then, the answer is obvious. i just wanted to warn people, if they don't care, i don't give two shits about what others do.

x3 more dps we are talking about here, hell, you can get all the immunity flasks in the world in your setup and would still have higher dps.

I have my inquisitor and I agree I have tons of damage and there are + and - to each. With that said I still play my ES/CI. The loss of instant leech is not that big a deal and with the new gem introduction on the low life build its a huge damage boost. I just asked since I saw your paste and did not see any flasks to remove shock so I just asked the question that is all. IMO my ES/CI build (the original) still works just fine. The issue I think is some people use mirrored bows and armor and can not set up the new gem so they miss out on a major damage buff with the new gem.

I see no reason to play a life based build when the old build still works and has a few more perks to it I was just asking a question that is all.
"
NewbieDOTcom wrote:

I see no reason to play a life based build when the old build still works and has a few more perks to it I was just asking a question that is all.

I think we both know rupenus like to critic build n he only posted is comment because he tought ahfack was hiding something. But in fact we already knew all about what he said that was nothing new n not hidden since it was included in the build guide. So i wouldn't bother asking him question about what he said/does because at best he's just like a reddit troll.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Hello, guys. I have huge problem and I cant find nether where it comes nor how should i fix it.

I just balanced my resistances. 19% fire and cold. And 79% lightning. When i pop up my flasks.
All of them Dying sun, Wise oak and ToH I have 116 / 116 / 119.

Without flasks

With flasks.

Please help, I spent more than 2 ex on jewels and more than 3 hours calculating how to make 19/19/79
and now it doesnt work. Im mad.
"
Punksy1518 wrote:
Hello, guys. I have huge problem and I cant find nether where it comes nor how should i fix it.

I just balanced my resistances. 19% fire and cold. And 79% lightning. When i pop up my flasks.

Without flasks

With flasks.

Please help, I spent more than 2 ex on jewels and more than 3 hours calculating how to make 19/19/79
"
Punksy1518 wrote:

Without flasks

With flasks.

You must be missing "increased effect of Flasks" somewhere
Last edited by yeknod on Aug 22, 2017, 3:36:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info