[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

Could anyone take a look at my gear? Or is it just i'm underlevelled? I seem to be taking some big hits from abyssal monsters themselves even after proccing all flasks, going to swap to steel rings once i'm 80 !
I have little question. Just bought my last flask - Dying Sun and realize that life without Life Flask is very uncomfortable. Moreover hove to deal with courses? I had anti bleed on Life Flask and anti curse on Crit Flask. How you deal with it? The most problems between bosses phases, when I have not full HP and haven't targets to leach from... Watch my gear. Thanks!

hello , i would like some Advice on how to increased my damage , my PoB Shaper damage is 1.34M with mirage archer { 1.72m with Slower Proj }

i know the amulet is not T1 phys{self craft} , but it does give me around 150k damage over my second amulet, i have around 9ex left around

I have chosen to rule with With this chest over Kaom for two reason
1- not enough str
2- i dont like the idea of swapping weapons

-----
i will most likely buy a belly of the beast
-----
currently i dont have any Balanced res for oak i can , if use these Gloves , i will have 2 Res Balanced

but i will lose out on damage according to PoB ,Compared to my newer gloves
Last edited by Rizalious on Jan 30, 2018, 3:19:25 AM
I saw that you talked about the abyss helmet. What do you think about the other three abyss items (glove, boots and body armour) for this build?

Edit: another question. you mentioned that the reason we are not going inquisitor is because of abyssus. If I use lightpoacher, is inquisitor better?
Last edited by LBJames on Jan 30, 2018, 1:27:23 PM
"
LBJames wrote:
I saw that you talked about the abyss helmet. What do you think about the other three abyss items (glove, boots and body armour) for this build?

Edit: another question. you mentioned that the reason we are not going inquisitor is because of abyssus. If I use lightpoacher, is inquisitor better?

Lightpoacher is an amazing helm for map clearing, as well as a good alternative to abyssus for bosses because you can get 2 dual-phys/life abyss jewels.

Inquisitor will always be more damage than pathfinder, but will always be more squishy. We are pretty much bound to those 5 flasks. How would you be shock immune, freeze/chill immune, and ignite immune without it? Also the clear speed would be slower because we would lose all movement speed from pathfinder, and not to mention the flask uptime we get from pathfinder as well.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Do we have to balance based on Dying Sun / Taste of Hate resist added?

Just thought of that now while in PoB

Or does it only count gear?

Also, assuming gg non-legacy, non mirror gear (e.g. max life on all where available) what's the difference between 7% life on all jewels vs +50 life? Somewhere around 500 or so?

If so, seems like the dps output well worth it if can get to ~6.2-~6.5K anyways w/o the 7 % while adding in another 40-50 added phys
"
Nv1sion wrote:
Do we have to balance based on Dying Sun / Taste of Hate resist added?

Just thought of that now while in PoB

Or does it only count gear?

Also, assuming gg non-legacy, non mirror gear (e.g. max life on all where available) what's the difference between 7% life on all jewels vs +50 life? Somewhere around 500 or so?

If so, seems like the dps output well worth it if can get to ~6.2-~6.5K anyways w/o the 7 % while adding in another 40-50 added phys

This section is in the thread:

Balancing Wise Oak

PATHFINDER UPDATE (Math does not apply to raiders, sorry)

hey guys,

Here's where I'm at pre-flask. Again, this is just what I have with glove/belt/boot/jewels. You don't need this much res, but they must all be within equal distance of mine. Fire/Cold must be completely equal, then lightning 60% above Fire/Cold. I'm 29/29/89.

HOPE THIS HELPS!

With Dying sun/ToH/Wise Oak all up, your UNCAPPED res should all be the same amount in order to get full functionality out of your wise oak flask. Jewels/gloves/belt/boots are great spots to ensure this happens. When it's said and done, you might have to re-buy some items or use a good amount of divine orbs, but it's worth it!

Screenshots with each flask active:

Pathfinder things. Pathfinder OP

Here, it's just easier to do this:
Right click, open in new tab. To view full sized

1. Dying Sun

2. Dying Sun + Wise Oak

3. Dying Sun + Wise Oak + Taste of Hate

as far as life vs. life% goes, it all depends if you wear abyssus/kaoms or lightpoacher/belly or rare crit chest.

If you wear abyssus/kaoms, then life% is what you want. Life% is better for kaoms users, and you don't deal any damage if you're dead. That's it.

However, if you use Lightpoacher/belly or rare chest with 12% life on it already, the abyss jewels with flat life on them are great. You can get 100life through lightpoacher this way, and plenty of flat phys/life on tree as well. It won't be as much damage as abyssus, and won't be as much life as kaoms+7% life jewels, but it will still be good.
I go to this build step by step and I see how my PDS are growing. Still searching gloves with flat phys, res and free suff for crafting attack speed.
Also Steel Rings are soooo expensive. After gloves I will try to craft by myself. I have also really problem with Strength)) After buying glows I will balance my res. But it still hard to not dying every third map...

Questions:
- Maybe you can give me advice how better craft Steel Rings?
- Please watch my gear, I think I moving in right direction? I have not a lot currency...
- How you deal with tier 16 bosses? They are very hard for me. Maybe I have only 1 million DPS and can't turn off they that quickly as you.
I really can't understand how to not die with this build. I have 6100 HP, but can't go more than 91 lvl because of every 5 maps dying. Maybe I need leveling on 12 maps? On 14-16 I always make a mistake. Or boss or some exile... Please give me an advice: just stop on 91 and farming or try to lvl on some map I not dying. I have an overwhelming))) Thanks a lot!
"
TheAnderson wrote:
I really can't understand how to not die with this build. I have 6100 HP, but can't go more than 91 lvl because of every 5 maps dying. Maybe I need leveling on 12 maps? On 14-16 I always make a mistake. Or boss or some exile... Please give me an advice: just stop on 91 and farming or try to lvl on some map I not dying. I have an overwhelming))) Thanks a lot!

It says in the build guide to use a lightpoacher if you're feeling too squishy - please read the guide

It says in the video build guide and the written build guide that the pcoc/4b abyssus is just for boss farming - please read the guide, please watch the video guide

You should be using cwdt-imm call for maps - also in both guides, please watch/read again.

You can put 2 abyss jewels in lightpoacher with up to 50life each so that's a potential 100 more life also, plus it's a great helm for survivability.

I got 6.7k life atm with reg kaoms/abyssus and I'm at 70% at level 96. Farming T15 Elder Reefs nonstop with 6 master sextants and breach.

If you can't figure out how to play while wearing abyssus, then I really recommend lightpoacher.

Try a lightpoacher <3

Is your wise oak balanced? You should have it balanced for not only offense, but also Defense.

Quality your flasks

Get steel rings, you can get +30str nodes on tree if you can't manage to get it on rings.

Gearing up is part of the game man. Keep working at it. I can't play the game for you. There's tons of information in this thread and in the reviews.

Read the reviews section, see what other people have been doing in leagues.

Hatred crit watchers eye jewel is GG, even if it's just has that one mod on it.
Last edited by Ahfack on Feb 4, 2018, 3:31:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info