So?

"
Ahfack wrote:
"
a_z0_9 wrote:
So, it seems none tested 'new' bleed and burn yet. even devs :P

Dude, don't say that. Okay? They play their game for over 1k hours that means they know everything Okay? Okay? OKAY?! :D Fucking GGG

Aaaand with that, they've tacked on another league of no pvp fixes. Thanks for undoing my fine work.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
btw how are the T values of the new skills? storm burst and charged dash might be barrage-like
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
a_z0_9 wrote:
So, it seems none tested 'new' bleed and burn yet. even devs :P

Dude, don't say that. Okay? They play their game for over 1k hours that means they know everything Okay? Okay? OKAY?! :D Fucking GGG

Aaaand with that, they've tacked on another league of no pvp fixes. Thanks for undoing my fine work.

i f*cking give up with pvp fixes. all i wanted to see was some items which can appeal oldschool players or players who are looking for upgrade options of their already maximized builds.

i've never seen such boring unique items, ever, in any league, anywhere. holy smokes.

obviously, as we all know, game is moving towards getting causal player pleaser more than a frame where you can reflect your thoughts and ideas with different combination of items / gems / skills / tree interactions

get your achievements, buy your MTX, share your relatively lucky drops to your friends or at reddit, close the game. Wait for next league.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Aug 9, 2017, 5:35:14 PM
Yep, they have made their intentions clear as day with 3.0

I believe this was probably the last opportunity we had at any big fixes to make the PVP scene better.

The rest will be up to us to establish ground rules of what to use/not use during organized CTF because that's just about all there is left to do. I think CTF still can be extremely fun, but we as a community need to establish these rules without ego.

It's clear what GGG's priorities are. They had investors early on that allowed them to have complete freedom and create a "hardcore" ARPG, now those investors want to see their returns and boy are they gonna get them with all the casuals and ex-d3 players :)
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Márkusz wrote:
btw how are the T values of the new skills? storm burst and charged dash might be barrage-like

if not specified otherwise T = attack/cast rate
nothing to balance except AoE overlap.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Aug 10, 2017, 12:37:58 AM
Blight gloves are going to make close quarters combat impossible for any hp builds i guess . . ?
A friend was saying the new bleed keystone makes it impossible to remove bleed with a staunching flask ??
new yriel chest is okayish... >_>

i may forgive them a bit
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Aug 10, 2017, 6:10:30 PM
So, are you guys enjoying new DoT mechanic?
Does 8k/sec bleed with 250 dps bow/wand feel fun?
Does Crimson Dance feel fair as for you?
How well your life based melee build performs vs 2x new blight jewels Blight build?
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Aug 12, 2017, 8:32:02 AM
i haven't really noticed any differences, personally.

but i'm not vulnerable to that shit, and pvp has been so dead that i haven't experimented much.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
"
Blight gloves are going to make close quarters combat impossible for any hp builds i guess . . ?
A friend was saying the new bleed keystone makes it impossible to remove bleed with a staunching flask ??

It´s true testet it in league.
My EA Ignite Build view-thread/1661184
My shop view-thread/1078495

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info