So?

Back from holidays,
holly fuck did they just put HLD under the rug by killing the access to the arena and making it leo HO only?

Lol dot/bleed so broken everyone need a death door again and ignite immunity.

Forum pvp
Reeeeeeeee
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
lolozori wrote:

Lol dot/bleed so broken everyone need a death door again and ignite immunity.

Bleed is a pure abomination now and you got so many ways to reach 80% chances on every physical skills that death door is mandatory on EVERY pvp build (not kinding). I made a Berserker KB quad dot build (Bleed, Poison, Ignite, Decay) and I'm raping everyone not wearing it.

Ho and everyone can use a 5L lvl 22 Blight just by switching gloves, forget about life builds as well.
Last edited by IceDeal on Aug 15, 2017, 12:02:11 PM
My old bleed character isn't dead after all. I'll attempt to be a trend-setter with Slivertongue.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
why would anyone be surprised?
The expansion name contains "The Fall" after all.

80% bleed chance lvl 28 duelist with Crimson Dance and Quill Rain Tornado Shot (just a premade character even w/o quiver)
able to effectively dominate lld arena. enjoy.

The resources needed to implement pvp dot reduction mechanic was spent for Harbinger league challenge reward creation.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Aug 16, 2017, 7:00:55 AM
"
a_z0_9 wrote:

The resources needed to implement pvp dot reduction mechanic was spent for Harbinger league challenge reward creation.

Spoiler

3.0, directly (these dumb changes/bugs) and indirectly (people not trying to respec since it involves doing side missions and etc) made pvp a complete ghost town.

but at least we get blue squiggles.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
First off: I'm mainly a pve player and only do a bit of pvp here and there to level leo (I wanna get the big hideout at least ONCE). But even I feel like cheating for using the blight gloves and, heck, even the new death's oath. You thought blight is bad? Try a 3.5k chaos dps aura that reaches across half a screen! Anything life that needs to get only somewhat close to you is pretty much dead if it only touches the fittingly named "Death aura". And you can't see the range on it! With arcane character effect, you can't even see the little animation of the aura, so you don't even know what killed you.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Last edited by FCK42 on Aug 16, 2017, 11:10:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info