[3.4] Shams Juggernaut 2h Mace Sunder , Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter

Last edited by Giamiester on Aug 16, 2017, 10:58:06 PM
@Giamiester You can try Cloaked in Savagery instead of Aspect of Carnage - in my opinion its better, i can facetank bosses on 8-10 map tiers without problems, dps isn't bad too.

Weapon have low dps, its not worth to pay for 6link when DPS on weapon is low. Get higher life rolls on gear pieces, life on life based build is must have on every item(expect weapon). How much HP do you have?

@Sham, which passive in pantheon do you prefer?
Btw is Atziri viable with sunder + multistrike support?
"
Giamiester wrote:

What i see overall on you gear is, that you lack life on your gear.

mace is 410 dps that is more then enough for the maps you are doing.
helm to low life
chest no life
gloves to low life and try to get add phys or attack speed.
belt no life
2 rings are not bad
amulet need more life and higher res.

Gl Sham
@Sham, which passive in pantheon do you prefer?
Btw is Atziri viable with sunder + multistrike support?

Soul of Yugul And Soul Of Lunaris

For Atziri i don't know , still need to do it.
If you hit the add with the mirror, you need to get multi out of link.

Sham
Hi guys, this is my gear.

Any suggest is welcome. That's my first character. Im actually doing maps tier 1-5 without problem. On map tier 6 got instakilled by 3 bosses at the same time. Thanks for helping noobs like me xd.
"
delorian wrote:
Hi guys, this is my gear.

Any suggest is welcome. That's my first character. Im actually doing maps tier 1-5 without problem. On map tier 6 got instakilled by 3 bosses at the same time. Thanks for helping noobs like me xd.

Life, life, life and one more time - life.

Helmet is not bad, but you need more armour and better life roll on it.

Astral Plate isn't bat at all, but i'll change for 1500+ armour, double res 25%+ and 70+ life (i bought it for 8c so i guess its cheap)

Gloves armour based and with life roll on them.

Better life roll on Kaom's Roots, 1-2c for +185-190 life

Drop Ming's heart, its totally useless and reduces your maximum life, get similar to mine(expect light radius and accuracy), depends on which ele resists you need

Amulet too, get "adds phys dmg", life and ele resists
Last edited by Smerfik on Aug 17, 2017, 12:46:09 PM
Its not better take more life points then go for vaal pact? i just do that and working better then with vaal.
Have around 50k dps on 76lvl
any filter loots i should use with this build ??? ty

(Link)
Ive got a question. This is stated as being a "beginner Build". Just hit level 70 started doing t1/t2 maps doing them with alright speed i suppose. Looking to upgrade to better items due to RNG. Most of the gear i am looking at on poe.trade has that 2 hand mace with 5-6 socs and linked for 100 chaos, chest around the same. How is his a beginner build when everything needed to be optimal is so costly?
Ive got a question. This is stated as being a "beginner Build". Just hit level 70 started doing t1/t2 maps doing them with alright speed i suppose. Looking to upgrade to better items due to RNG. Most of the gear i am looking at on poe.trade has that 2 hand mace with 5-6 socs and linked for 100 chaos, chest around the same. How is his a beginner build when everything needed to be optimal is so costly?

The last time i checked, level 70 and mapping are endgame. So my build worked just fine.

Sham
Last edited by Doomshamino on Aug 18, 2017, 6:07:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info