[3.4] Shams Juggernaut 2h Mace Sunder , Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter

Hey Sham, mind taking a look at my gear. Having a hard time killing mobs in Acts 8 and 9.
I am currently level 59 and struggle with stronger mobs and bosses.

Gear:

Skill Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHcBLMJlgthDc0UIBRxHM4kNytQLlM5Djs7PAU9_EE_R35QR1HmWGNfP2VNZ5toWGjycql2rHdTd-N5aHzZhNmE74dqidiMz5BslIeXeZ7FogCpJ6luqZSsqq4-r2yvp702vqe_CMBmwQTE9sauxtjPfteW2sHfsuRR6hjvDu988B_2SPcy-Ov-VA==?accountName=teed1&characterName=Teeeeeeeed

Thanks!
hello , I'm not sure where to start first.

your maul does 120 dps, for 1c you got a 300 dps.

You got 2 times faster attacks linked to sunder.

The big problem is that you lack the basics off the game.

So i would suggest that you first learn them.

Check how gems and orbs work.

Gl Sham
Last edited by Doomshamino on Aug 10, 2017, 9:52:37 PM
Hey sham, quick question here. Where should I head next in skill tree after lvl 55?

For the life nodes around Constitution or for the dmg in Executioner/Wrecking Ball or straight for Vaal pact?

Thanks alot! So far the build is crazy good! (9k dps on sunder with tabula rasa at lvl 54..)
Hi. Thanks a lot for your guide it really helped me. I wanted to ask you two question. Before i found your guide I was playing with axes and spent some skillpoints into axe damage skills. As i see now, most part of berserker players use maces. So i wanted to ask, should i refund skill points from axes skills and use it to maces? And if so should i buy Kongor's Undying Rage(i have enough chaos orbs for it) or Coronal Maul will be enough? And sorry for my bad english.

My skill tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHcBLMFLQmWC2ETTBPJFCAX4SQ3JvgwdzWSOQ464TwFPC1Hfk4yUEdZ_l8_X9BhIWRSZU1lp2ebaPJvO3KpdO12f3asd-N4DXloeu97jHzZfuCDX4TEhNmE74dqkGyXeZ5Xn9-iAKZXqSepbqmUrY2uPq5Qr2y18r02vqe_CMAawGbBBMGjxPbGrs9-2L3aweJh5FHqGO8O73zwH_JF9zL4X_jr_gr-a_6P?accountName=GloryToHentai&characterName=Bolshoy_Molodec
Hey man, great build that's easy to follow without too many hard to understand mechanics for someone who haven't played in a while. I'm level 46 and have started to accumulate some currency and wonder if there are any good uniques to buy for leveling? Also looking foward to the next level tree section :P
Hey sham, quick question here. Where should I head next in skill tree after lvl 55?

For the life nodes around Constitution or for the dmg in Executioner/Wrecking Ball or straight for Vaal pact?

Thanks alot! So far the build is crazy good! (9k dps on sunder with tabula rasa at lvl 54..)

Posted by Farwik

Go Life notes now

Here is my skill tree level 65.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAECAQHcBLMFLQmWC2ENzRQgHM4kNytQNI41kjkOOuE7OzwFPC09_EE_R35KyE3jUEdR5lhjXz9f0GVNZ5to8mvZbqpvO3KpdO12rHdTd-N4DXloeu982X31g1-E2YTvhjuHapBslIeXeZ7FogCmV6knqW6plK4-r2yvp7XyvTa-p78IwBrAZsEExFjE9sauxtjPfti92sHfsuRR6hjvDu988B_yRfZI9zL4X_4K_lT-jw==?accountName=Doomshamino&characterName=KpShaminoYou
Hi. Thanks a lot for your guide it really helped me. I wanted to ask you two question. Before i found your guide I was playing with axes and spent some skillpoints into axe damage skills. As i see now, most part of berserker players use maces. So i wanted to ask, should i refund skill points from axes skills and use it to maces? And if so should i buy Kongor's Undying Rage(i have enough chaos orbs for it) or Coronal Maul will be enough? And sorry for my bad english.

You can stay axes if you want.

Mace more survivability with the stun on the notes.
Axes more dps.

Sham
Last edited by Doomshamino on Aug 11, 2017, 4:52:18 AM
Hey man, great build that's easy to follow without too many hard to understand mechanics for someone who haven't played in a while. I'm level 46 and have started to accumulate some currency and wonder if there are any good uniques to buy for leveling? Also looking foward to the next level tree section :P

I like 2 unique mauls when leveling.

Geofri's Baptism and Marohi Erqi

Sham

Last edited by Doomshamino on Aug 11, 2017, 4:58:32 AM
Hiya, I'm fairly new to the game and I have watched your videos (they are very helpful btw), and I was wondering if it might be possible to put all the important information from the videos into this forum, it would be very helpful!
Hi Sham,

Thanks for the great guide.
Im lvl 71 and have a question about when to pickup Vaal Pact.
Is it in the final face of the build (closer to lvl 100) or how do you see the progress from around my level and towards lvl 100 ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info