Minion Life gem and passives do not increase life of Golems

"
pumacsek wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
This was fixed locally a while back. It's only an error in the tooltip calculation, not their actual life. I can't say for sure when the fix will make it to live.

First thanks for taking the time to write to us .
Second : I'm not sure if its a tooltip issue you see sometimes golems die from trashmobs , and at bosses it feels like they totally lack the life sometimes they get one-shoted - where back in 2.6 if u went the same build they could hold their ground..for atleast 3 hits ( same build ) . I know you guys have a lot on your plate right now , but this feels like a real issue for people who went for Golems and they see their Golems die like that with all lifenodes picked up and over 15-20ex spent in build. :/
I'm not sure here about Golems "minion" tag , but that seem's to not work properly. I went today to the Phoenix guardian .. it took me around 7~10 minutes with a 6L lvl 23 - penta flame golem to kill him , i'm beginning to doubt that minion damage works at all sometimes :/ well life certainly feels like it doesn't .

GGG sometimes it doesn't hurt to recheck.

Peace :)

Oh man.... soooooo... I got spend my 400+ chaoses yesterday to get:

.... and now just to discover, THAT golemmancer will be just trash and can't do T10+ maps???? Yes?
Last edited by BestiyaLV on Aug 17, 2017, 5:16:34 AM
Maybe its as GGG says , maybe its just not written out correctly .. dont panick :)
I just did a Tul breach in a T10 Underground River as an Elementalist with lv 19 Golems immune to ele damage and prety much all the minion nodes on the tree and they got shredded in seconds...as did I.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
This was fixed locally a while back. It's only an error in the tooltip calculation, not their actual life. I can't say for sure when the fix will make it to live.

Thanks so much for the reply! Good to hear that they are actually getting the life, at least apparently, though many here don't seem convinced :)
because they aren't getting the life. They also are NOT getting the damage from the damage nodes either.
The ORIGIONAL Rainbow Nuker on Rampage
Can confirm what BrutalDiesel is saying. I have 252% minion dmg and 208% minion Life with 4 lvl21 flamegolems in a 6 link and my 8 Zombies almost clear trash better in hightier maps right now.

I also very much doupt that the jewels in the passive tree are working as they should.

Last edited by Helge_Fossmo on Aug 18, 2017, 7:46:43 PM
Dear GGG,

This bug is definitely not _just_ a tooltip error, minion life bonuses aren't being applied to Golems. Could you double check that the bug is actually fixed? Me and many others are _certain_ that this bug is not fixed.
Can confirm too.

Its not only tool-tip I'm sure. Golems not scaling anymore both speaking of life and damage. 6x 5L 23% quality 20lvl flame folems go down faster than 19lvl 15%q zombies supported with one gem only.. And only kitava`s herald spectres usually stays in the field while all my party were dead including char. T5-6 still can do, but is definitely no go to red maps anymore. Hardly made excavation for orb. Was really pain, not even close to fun. Definitely not the same experience than pre 3.0. This is very unusual minions behavior.

Golems are very broken atm.

This one got me.
Stopped playing because of that since the golemancer is my main league char, loved to go with the golems. And some other, more minor league issues like too many disconnects forcing to recast quite frequently all minions/auras/loosing portals, meh harbingers, not getting higher map drops but tons of t1-t3 and being forced to buy maps from other players. And got mad into rng `crafring`, spent like 50c on helmet with zero usable results on it :/

Hoping golems viability primarily and all rest will be addressed.
Last edited by DarkJen on Aug 21, 2017, 6:52:06 AM
so minion damage gem and tree increasing minion damage dont work on golem to?
I have been clearing t15 abyss with my 5 link lvl. 19 golems.

Sometimes one of them dies but that usually only happens if they are covered in near max bleed stacks. This also happenned pre 3.0.

Haven't tested them against minotaur or any other big physical damage dealers yet. Maybe my golems are simply more tanky due to the 100% elemental resistance they get from my ascendacy. But so far i haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info