Minion Life gem and passives do not increase life of Golems

I am also encountering this bug. :/

Makes doing end-game content a bit difficult.
Same issue for me. Minion life gem is linked with life nodes in the tree and i only get 10kHP on my flame golem :(
I seem to be experiencing this problem as well I thought something was wrong after upping my gems level my golem was still dying so fast... hopefully a fix is on the way soon
same problem
Nothing about it in 3.0.1 patch, rip golems
At the moment nothing changes Golem life.. no items / nodes / gems ..its rip until GGG decides to fix it.

PS : this is ALL Golems problem not only Stone .

Last edited by pumacsek on Aug 17, 2017, 12:02:22 AM
"
pumacsek wrote:
At the moment nothing changes Golem life.. no items / nodes / gems ..its rip until GGG decides to fix it.

PS : this is ALL Golems problem not only Stone .

Thanks! I updated the description to be more general. It's odd that this has a bunch of confirmations in the bug report forum and no one from GGG has noticed it...
This was fixed locally a while back. It's only an error in the tooltip calculation, not their actual life. I can't say for sure when the fix will make it to live.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
This was fixed locally a while back. It's only an error in the tooltip calculation, not their actual life. I can't say for sure when the fix will make it to live.

First thanks for taking the time to write to us .
Second : I'm not sure if its a tooltip issue you see sometimes golems die from trashmobs , and at bosses it feels like they totally lack the life sometimes they get one-shoted - where back in 2.6 if u went the same build they could hold their ground..for atleast 3 hits ( same build ) . I know you guys have a lot on your plate right now , but this feels like a real issue for people who went for Golems and they see their Golems die like that with all lifenodes picked up and over 15-20ex spent in build. :/
I'm not sure here about Golems "minion" tag , but that seem's to not work properly. I went today to the Phoenix guardian .. it took me around 7~10 minutes with a 6L lvl 23 - penta flame golem to kill him , i'm beginning to doubt that minion damage works at all sometimes :/ well life certainly feels like it doesn't .

GGG sometimes it doesn't hurt to recheck.

Peace :)
Same here.
It's not just a tool tip error but actual the minion life nodes dont effect the golems.
My stone golem has only the basic hp of 8610 @ lvl 18 skill gem and is dyin way faster than my zombies which have almost 10k hp. Both use fortify btw for a flat damage reduction.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Summon_Stone_Golem
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info