Minion Life gem and passives do not increase life of Golems

Linking a Minion Life gem to a Stone Golem gem does not increase tooltip minion life. Is this is a tooltip bug or is it actually not increasing the golem life?

This also seems to be the case for minion life passives from the tree.

UPDATE: Based on the complaints of survivability of them from so many others, I'm guessing it's not just a tooltip bug.
Last edited by midtown on Aug 17, 2017, 12:45:09 AM
Last bumped on Sep 3, 2017, 1:44:44 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Seconded.
Have the same issue here.

Minion Life gem is highlighted when you hover over the Summon Stone Golem, mana cost is increased when the gems are linked, but the tooltip life doesn't change.

Also, when trying to test in game by having the same 10 mobs attack the golem with and without the gem, it doesn't feel like there's any health difference. At least there's no major difference in how long it takes for the golem to die that couldn't be attributed to rng. And we're talking 30% more life on a lvl 1 gem, for a golem with 9k base health, so there should be such a difference if the gem was working.
Thanks for testing! They aren't getting life from minion life passives either, at least in the tooltip :(
my ice golems are dying in 1-2 hits, my lightning golems are getting one shot, and my flame golems are missing almost 35k health, this is actually extremely hindering
GGG please help and send golems your energy! :)
Yes its all along like this when we gem in support life into golem which it wont show the actual increase Heath but other minion support work well..
And also GGG please try to revise the golem survive system in maps area, they are been 1-shot from everything..
"
iicecube wrote:
And also GGG please try to revise the golem survive system in maps area, they are been 1-shot from everything..

I assume that's the same issue. If minion life nodes and gems aren't applying to golems, that's why they are being one shot! Hope GGG sees this issue.
"
midtown wrote:
"
iicecube wrote:

I assume that's the same issue. If minion life nodes and gems aren't applying to golems, that's why they are being one shot! Hope GGG sees this issue.

Golem really need to buff-up if not i rather need a non-targetable pet that grant us different stat then having this low life golem to be in battlefield..
the same here gems skill tree not work on golem its supose to inrease minion life so gems have name "minion".. fix that pls
Or just tell us if that bug or u just didnt notice that on patch that minion life wont go to golems...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info