The Chaos and Order Mystery Box

What do with duplicate same MTX that dropped from boxes? Still no way to trade or do something?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Chaos wings first box... i could'nt stop to open them to get the full armor. I'm geared for ten years now lol.

2000 points, got full chaos set with dup, order set missing wings, armor and gloves.

Total value with dup is over 4000 coins, but lmao i dont need those dup :D
Last edited by Clannad95 on Aug 13, 2017, 1:34:42 PM
"
Tanakeah wrote:
Since I had extra points leftover from my Kitava pack purchase, bought 40 boxes...worth it? Well...

- 2x White Wings
- 1x Chaos Wings
- Full Pure White set
- Chaos Portal
- 3x Dark Cyclone
- Ultimate Chaos Boots
- 2x Ultimate Chaos Gloves
- 2x Ultimate Chaos Helmets
- 2x Light Swarm
- 2x Dark Swarm
- Gore Herald Effect

Some hideout decorations and a few other things...yeah. I more than made out like a bandit on this one. Now I will simply wait to get individual pieces when they are available down the line and complete some sets and will be set. :D

Hey dude you can buy individual pieces ?? and when because i buy for 1500 point + and i need body armor for chaos thanks !
"
SkillOfMyMind wrote:
"
Tanakeah wrote:
Since I had extra points leftover from my Kitava pack purchase, bought 40 boxes...worth it? Well...

- 2x White Wings
- 1x Chaos Wings
- Full Pure White set
- Chaos Portal
- 3x Dark Cyclone
- Ultimate Chaos Boots
- 2x Ultimate Chaos Gloves
- 2x Ultimate Chaos Helmets
- 2x Light Swarm
- 2x Dark Swarm
- Gore Herald Effect

Some hideout decorations and a few other things...yeah. I more than made out like a bandit on this one. Now I will simply wait to get individual pieces when they are available down the line and complete some sets and will be set. :D

Hey dude you can buy individual pieces ?? and when because i buy for 1500 point + and i need body armor for chaos thanks !

When the contents of the boxes are added to the store (in about 4 months) you can buy the individual pieces at a discounted price.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Can you sell the duplicate items on steam market or something? What happens if I get 2 of a skill gem
please make it to where we can trade in duplicates for like half the price i got like 5 helms and 4 gloves and even after 200$ cant get 1 chaos helm or 1 pure light gloves thats all i wanted...
"
Can you sell the duplicate items on steam market or something? What happens if I get 2 of a skill gem

No, you cannot. You use it on 2 different copies of the gem if you wish. Skill mtxes also work on vaal skill versions.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
This MTX good at first glance but
1. "Pure Light" actually "Pure Gray".
2. "Raven Pet" have a shadow, but "White Dove" don't have shadow at all, it's odd.
2. This continuous duplicates really disappointed.
Where a logic when i pay for dups which have nowhere to use? for example: What i suppose to do with x3 same auras?

Please GGG make a ability to change dups of same type in two classes to each other (for ex. chaos helm to pure helm.) or just make it as gifts for friends. It's way better make few friend lucky with this useless dups for me.

Last edited by leemiller on Aug 17, 2017, 3:30:58 PM
I will never buy this with duplicates. I'm not sure how you guys think that's acceptable, we're talking about digital items. Why would anyone ever want a duplicate? You'd make even more money if you used a little common sense and dished out unique pixels to everyone.
"
NaeRo2 wrote:
I will never buy this with duplicates. I'm not sure how you guys think that's acceptable, we're talking about digital items. Why would anyone ever want a duplicate? You'd make even more money if you used a little common sense and dished out unique pixels to everyone.

I bought 20 boxes and I got this:

4x Glowing Red Eyes
3x Ultimate Chaos Footprints
1x Ultimate Chaos Wings <---- thats nice

And multiple items for the hideout...

Damn... I will never buy again boxes...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info