The Chaos and Order Mystery Box

"
YOHANNBEAR wrote:
my packs

dropped 100 dollar shit ton of duplicates ><

no chaos/pure armor or wings but just about 2 - 3 copies of everything else.

I feel you. I bought around 65 boxes and didnt get a single armor piece. Ofcourse i have like 10 doves. 20 hideout decorations and ofcourse like 15 pair of different boots and helmets.
bought total 5 boxes:
-Ultimate Chaos Wings
-Ultimate Chaos Character Effect
-Ivory Arc of Courage
-Ultimate Chaos Helmet
-Light Swarm Pet

love u GGG

IGN - Duck_Ya
Spent 550 points to get a white crystal from the boxes . Didnt get any :/ its not comon at all
And you cant buy the light crystals from the store :/

Last edited by jagan5454 on Aug 28, 2017, 5:54:06 PM
Rough math would have the average value of the first box you purchase at 110 points. As you buy more the average value decreases assuming you value duplicates as zero.

On average, box value would be (using more rough math):
1st box: 110 points
5th box: 101 points
10th box: 91 points
15th box: 81 points
20th box: 73 points
30th box: 59 points
40th box: 47 points
50th box: 38 points
60th box: 31 points
61st box: 29.92 points
Last edited by Gravytrader on Aug 29, 2017, 2:10:23 PM
"
jagan5454 wrote:
Spent 550 points to get a white crystal from the boxes . Didnt get any :/ its not comon at all
And you cant buy the light crystals from the store :/

You can't, but your future self can.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
over 3000 points spent! Still missing both wings white armour + gloves + the weapon effects + the footprints (both) bow weapon effect and gore herald. I got so many duplicates as always before. This was the last time that I bought those FUCKING BOXES, what a disappointment! 2 times they said reduced duplicates... reduced duplicates my ass! I had still points of my Hydra pack left, I bought Beast Supporter, point packs + the smaller harbinger pack. (I do not buy the big one because the league SUCKS so hard). All those points gone for no good. But hey, I can place tons of eggs and shit in my hideout... pff
Last edited by xX999Xx on Sep 1, 2017, 7:20:37 PM
I was hoping for gore herald, portal effect or character effects.

Only got 2 boxes... I got 2x dark cyclone. Like really.....? There's 38 possible items and with 2 boxes I get 2x the same item? lol kek.

I should play slot machines.... can I do something with the second cyclone effect it's total worthless to have that effect 2x..... nobody has 2 cycloner characters.
Last edited by Inheritedzero on Sep 1, 2017, 8:10:44 PM
getting pretty upset here, spent at least 3000 points (100+ boxes) just to get 25+ hideout decors, 13 pets (10 of them are dupes) 3 dupe weapon effects, 7 chaos boots (yeah). still not a single chest piece yet. should just name it the chaos and order duplicate box lmao.

me to support:
I'm having questions about the rng of chaos vs light probability? I bought quite a lot of boxes, and i got 21 chaos items vs 45 pure light, and this is especially uneven on uncommon/rare items(14 vs 34). I thought there suppose to be statistically equal chance of getting light vs chaos?

______________________________________________________________________________________

support to me:
Hi there,

Thank you for contacting Support about this.

Bex has listed here (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1934998) the drop ratio for items contained in these mystery boxes:

Rare: 20%
Uncommon: 35%
Common: 45%

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions at all, please let us know.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for caring so much about your supporters!
Boxes are a garbage cash grab. Bought 52 of these things because I was like "I got a couple armor pieces towards the chaos already, I can just get a few boxes and finish off the armor and it'll be cheaper than buying a fresh armor set. No luck? One more I guess. No? One more I guess." You get the idea. 1 52 boxes just trying to get the chaos chest piece, and boy do I have regrets. There are so many duplicates the chances of actually finishing the armor set is abysmal, and with no option to just buy the individual pieces why even bother? And it's not even like I'm getting new stuff each time, it's just a bunch of duplicates. Now ive got about 35 unusable duplicate cosmetics and pets, and a permenant scowl whenever I look at my cosmetics tab. GG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info